finally seeing the doctor today at 6.40! :)

oox_tasha_xoo

Reaction score
Dontt knoww how many of you read a previous post of mine stating my troubles getting a doctors appointment as they wanted to refer me straight to midwife which i wouldnt of been able to get an appointment til mid/end july! i was so annoyed about this, but i got my mum to ring doctors for me today and they have given me an appointment today at 6.40 yay! :happydance: iv had a baby before but i cant remember for the life of me what happens at your first appointment! wish me luck :) x

:hugs:Good luck with your appointment hun! Let us know how it goes

good luck at your appointment :hugs: at my first appointment they checked urine, blood pressure and gave me an estimated due date based on my dates :flower: x

Mine did nothing really, asked me if it was good or bad news, answered a couple of questions i had then told me to make an appointment with the antenatal clinic they have so i could see the midwife, who'll do all the medical checks and get me referred to the hospital for my scan. hope that comes through quickly, dying to see my little lowe, especially after seeing one of my best friend's 13week scan picture today! Lol x x

Good Luck with this. I had this problem too. Very tough to get apps at my doctors :-(

My first app she was very good and asked me if I had any questions or worries which she went over in full. My first app with the midwife was at 10 week 5 days and that was about 2 hours which was fab as I got to ask even more things. Dating scan is at 12 weeks 2 days which is this wednesday.

Hope that helps

thankyou for your replies :) iv just got back! went early and managed to get seen early :D didnt do much really , asked if i was happy about it , said congratulations, then told me to book appointment with midwife. I tried booking appointment with the midwife to have the same troubles .... also because its my second baby i dont get seen til 12 weeks by my midwife :( but they tried giving me an appointment for 26th july but i managed to get an earlier one for 12th july, feels like so much can happen in those 5 weeks tho! and i think it may be twins :haha: xx

Congratulations. It seems that the docs only do something if something is wrong otherwise they'll just pass you on to the people who deal with hundreds of pregnant ladies a week.

Having said that getting hold of my midwifes is terrible - they only answer phones 1-2 hours of any given day and take forever to get back to you if you leave a message.

Anyhow hope you manage to keep yourself busy until your appointment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->