Finally threw away the pill!!!!

LadyBelle

Mommy to Emerson
Reaction score
It took six long years to conceive my perfect little lady. Miss Emerson is now 3 years old and I'm ready to give her a brother or sister. Up until now I have been very apprehensive about trying. I have a huge fear I will have the same struggles I had before and I am not sure I can go through all of that again. So for all of you who believe, say a prayer for me and for those of you who don't please offer positive thoughts and loads of :dust:

Hi took me 5 years with my first too & after being on bc pill for 6 years decided t try again for no2 & was worried just like u that might take long again but nope lol one month off pill & second cycle I conceived! Thy say ur more fertile after coming off bc. First time round wer put on clomid for low ovulation but seems everything was fine second time. Good luck I mc at 8 weeks so will b trying again in March hoping happens quick again. Sending u lots of baby dust :dust:

Thank you! I actually got pregnant last time right off the pill. I was diagnosed with pcos after trying for a couple of years. I took a round of clomid and it wasn't for me, I became wretched and hated everyone including myself!:haha: Hubby and I were young so we decided to relax and let nature take its course. Then a year or so later I started having some bleeding issues and the doctor put me on bc. I stayed on that for over a year. We set up a fertility appointment and my OB told me to stop taking the pill a couple months before the appointment. I did and was completely disappointed because my periods never returned, crazy me didn't suspect pregnancy...too many past let downs. About a week before my scheduled appointment I decided to take a pregnancy test only because I knew he'd ask and I didn't want to seem naive. Sure enough it was a BFP! My fertility appointment turned into my first prenatal appointment!:happydance: I just hope I'm as lucky this time!

Very sorry to hear about your mc. I hope you have better luck soon!

:dust::dust::dust: to both of us!!!!

Wow thats totally amazing how it happnd when u wern't even expecting it to! Hopefully this time round happens super quik they do say pregnancy & having a child already helps ir body somehw wrks itself out. Have u had ur first period after stopping pill yet? I'v gone bk on pill just for 3 months until body can recover frm mc docs instructions then wil b tryn end of Feb! Already ordered my opks & hv started takin my vitamins folic acid etc. feelin wxcited!! I see babies & go all gooey again lately

I haven't had my first period yet but it's not due yet. I've also started prenantals. Hopefully my body is ready! :) I know what you mean about seeing babies, my cousin just had a little girl and I want to cuddle her all of the time.

I'v decided to start trying too! Yaay spoke t DH & he agrees. Sis jyst flynd out last night is expecting her second so im hoping me & her can b expecting closer tgether! Just waiting for AF t hurry up nw & get here! So excited my preseed & opks n hpt hv arrived in post so all good to go!!

Good luuuuuuck!!! Hopefully it's a shorter journey this time, six years! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->