Finally we get to find out the sex in 2 days =]

mamii2be18

ITS A GIRL =] 2nd Trimester.
Reaction score
hey everyone its been a couple weeks since i have been on here.BUt im sooo excited. because in just 2 more days we finally get to find out what our babys sex is...hopefully our lil angel dosent have its legs crossed so we cant find out haha. i herd that happens alot. does anyone kno by the way if there is anything u can do to prevent that from happening like i herd that if u drink alot of water befor the ultra sound it causes a better chance of not havein the baby have its legs crossed.haha is that true? but anyways this will be our 2 nd ultra sound and we are gonna see such a difference in our babys growth since our 1st one mainly because the 1st ultra sound the baby was only 4 weeks haha and the doctors went even shure if my abby was growing properly or even still alive and groin fast enough b/c i didnt kno my exact missed epriod but as everyone can see now thank god my pregnancy is goin great and the baby is healthy so i guess it was definitly ment to be ahaha =] i was so scared when i was told that =/ im jus glad to kno that my baby was ok and still is. anyways tho my appt is thursday at 11. and im jus sooo insanly excited and so is daddy haha.when we find out ill definityl be shure to let everyone kno. we want a girl but we will be happy with either as long as its healthy =] from the looks of it i am carrying very low and the heartbeat is fast as hell i herd from that bein liek that ur more likly to have a girl thats what many ppl have been tellin me so maybe ill be blessed with a lil girl im prayin haha. im not 19 weeks and 1 day =] in my 5th month already this pregnancy is goin by soo fast i cant believe i only have 4 more months to go...i cant wait to hold my lil angel in my arms.we went to babys rus to register today that was so much fun. we still have to go back up there in a couple days to pick lotsa more stuff out ahha how exciteing,=] wow ill stop bableing can u tell how excited i am about all this haha. :happydance:

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q132/blinkiesbylindsey/dueinmarch.gif
https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/FlyboysGirl/Pregnant%20Icons/19weeks.gif
https://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/bg442425.jpg
https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/guinneygirl/l_18452076a4fbc774577d4086a2267f90.jpg

Oh wow well I have my US on Thursday as well and we'll fnd out the sex as well. How exciting :D Good luck! U can't really do much either to get the baby to not have it's legs crossed. Before u go in say 20 mins have some orange juice and the baby will be quite active. Well I can't wait to hear :) I think i'm having a boy. Everyone else thinks so too LOL

Hope the baby co-operates for you,enjoy seeing your little one in all his/her glory.

aww congrats to the both of u =]

-wow ive never herd that orange juice makes the baby active im definitly gonna have to try that. aha! i cant wait.im still waiting for the baby to kick me in there for the 1st time is this normal..? when is the 1st time your have falt your baby kick for the 1st time...i herd it should be comin soon since i can feel the baby move all the time and im almost 20 weeks =] haha all this waiting is driving me crazy :hissy:

Aww that will be very exciting, hope the lil one cooperates for you! As for when I felt my first real kicks, I'd have to say around week 19/20 but it did not become an everyday event until recently. I'm on week 22 and now I get a few good kicks daily.

Hi. It wasn't intentional, but I had a bottle of orange juice before my 20 week scan and I think it helped because my little man was kicking and waving through the whole thing. I think it gave him a sugar rush :)

You're carrying a lot like me, low and your bump is nice and rounded like a ball, I think maybe you're having a boy :) guess we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck for tomorrow
Naimi x

PS. pretty much at 20 weeks to the day i started to feel definate little kicks, but remember that if like me your placenta is lying across the front of your belly, you will feel less because the placenta will take the brunt of it, and if your active you will lull the baby to sleep alot. Shouldn't be long :)

aww congrats to the both of u =]

-wow ive never herd that orange juice makes the baby active im definitly gonna have to try that. aha! i cant wait.im still waiting for the baby to kick me in there for the 1st time is this normal..? when is the 1st time your have falt your baby kick for the 1st time...i herd it should be comin soon since i can feel the baby move all the time and im almost 20 weeks =] haha all this waiting is driving me crazy :hissy:

i felt mine at 18 1/2 weeks but wasnt sure about it until 20 weeks when the kicks got stronger ---now 22 weeks and baby does a number on my lower back ---cant feel the kicks back there but know that thats what it must be considering he only weighs like a pound

Hi. It wasn't intentional, but I had a bottle of orange juice before my 20 week scan and I think it helped because my little man was kicking and waving through the whole thing. I think it gave him a sugar rush :)

You're carrying a lot like me, low and your bump is nice and rounded like a ball, I think maybe you're having a boy :) guess we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck for tomorrow
Naimi x

i agaree with Naimi here--- with my boy i showed right away and its all in the front and low ---if u look at me from the back u couldnt tell i'm preggo ---so u might be having a boy--- dont worry if u end up crying about it i did when i found out and i wanted a girl---but oh well baby's healthy so nothing else matters ----also u may be further or less along if the only ultrasound u had was 4 weeks since its so tiny at that stage anyway ---with my 20 week ultrasound everything measured about a week and a half to two weeks further along--but supposedly the earlier ones are more accurate

I felt my little one kick early! 17 weeks! I was so shocked because I was expecting to wait until now to feel it. Im showing small but at my ultrasound on sept.26 measured right where we had though. The lil one sits pretty low most of the time too.

And yeah orange juice is a good stimulant!! My babe wouldn't sit still almost the whole scan! Make sure you get some great pics to post up too I can't wait to see :)

https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Smilies/th_vishenka_32.gif

hey girl did you find out the sex??? If u have pics can u post them i'd love to see :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->