Finally!

DSemcho

Reaction score
Tested on 27 November since me and my husband were going on a wine tasting vacation for Thanksgiving Weekend and my birthday (29Nov) and got the top pic, then took another FRER on Sunday (Today). I have never had lines this dark! Took a Digi on Fri (28Nov) and it said pregnant.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg2_zps0a3724df.jpg
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps3ebdba32.jpg

I'm cautiously 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! Getting a Beta tomorrow, and I am having slight lower back pain, but usually my mc pain is higher and there is no spotting so I'm not concerned right now. Taking 200mg Progesterone at night until I can get in to the doctor. We were not actively ttc, my husband wanted to stop because he didn't want me to have to go through anymore losses. And I had said for years I wanted to be pregnant by my 27th birthday, which was 29 November.

congrats hunny
happy and healthy 9 months

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you all!! I'm actually extremely paranoid atm..

Yesterday when I was buying some toeshoes from a woman on the yardsale page for my area, I was talking to her about being pregnant and such and she told me these horrendous things that she had to deal with when she was working with the same person I am! Also I should add that this person is one of the OB/GYN's nurses, and that the nurse will not even let me talk to the doctor. This person told her at 10/11 weeks to stop taking her pre natal and that she only needed to take folic acid. And she had an ultrasound at 6 weeks, and then when she went in at 12 weeks they told her she had a fibroid and that the baby had died... o_O She had been telling them that she should be scanned every week or so because she's high risk and that's what they did when she was pregnant with her daughter, and she's had four losses since her daughter also. And the doctor tried to say that TriCare won't cover it o_O

She even said that with my history I should be considered high risk, and they should have done my HCG beta's and followed them for a couple of days to see if I was increasing like I should. She also suggested I call another of the OB/GYN's in our clinic and talk to them... I'm scared that because of people not doing something correctly I might lose my baby O.O This nurse is even trying to make me stop taking progesterone, but she hasn't even checked my level since I got pregnant to make sure it's okay.

So I switched providers thankfully, and they did check my HCG level. On 9Dec it was 6,489 and on 11Dec it was a little over 9,700! Apparently after raising to 6,000 it can take up to 96 hours to double. I also got an ultrasound on 9Dec and saw the yolk sac and was dated at 5w3d!

6 weeks 4 days today.

Getting what feels like a muscle cramp/pulled muscle on the left side and on my back that side - apparently it's everything stretching so that's good. I gagged about seven times in ten minutes today because someone in my office was eating ramen noodles and the smell was HORRENDOUS! Tomorrow I have another ultrasound, at 6w5d and they will be checking for a heartbeat! I'm super nervous about this stage, but we will see.

My ultrasound went great!! Heart rate is 124 bpm!! I'm not sure about how it's measuring because she couldn't tell me, but hopefully I hear something soon.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps454eb2bc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->