Finding a heartbeat

I can't wait to be a lime, It's going to come by so fast I don't know where my weeks are going!!

I'll have a look at the videos now :flower:

First tri has been such a drag that I'm worried that when second tri hits it's going to fly by so fast I won't be ready:haha:

I couldn't wait to meet my little boy so I just wanted it over with, this time I want to enjoy my bump :smug:\\:D/

I couldn't wait to meet my little boy so I just wanted it over with, this time I want to enjoy my bump :smug:\\:D/

I can't wait to get to the point where I can actually start buying stuff!!

I really want to get a Doppler, I think they can be reassuring.. But my mum says she thinks it will send me way crazy... Anyone else had mixed thoughts about them?? Xxx

I bought a Doppler at 12weeks, just a simple angel sounds one. I found the heartbeat straightaway or so I bought. How far down would I hear my own heartbeat? When I checked bmp it was slow, 108. Where as before it's been 140 at the hospital. I'm not sure if I'm hearing my own or babies?

Aw I know, I'll be buying my first unisex outfit after my scan haha

I still haven't found a heartbeat at 7+1 and I felt like throwing the thing :rofl: but I know it's still really early and a jelly belly doesn't help! :dohh:

The doc I saw to look at my back who used the doppler was able to find baby without trying, last night DH and I tried and it took us forever!! And it was no where near as loud as at the doctors office. I'm starting to wonder if it really puts my mind at ease:wacko:

I think I might just get my OH to hide mine until after the first scan. x

I still can't always fine mine at 12w! Try not to stress about it. I didn't find hb this time until about 9 weeks, but baby is so small yet. I found the doppler good later on last time say from about 15 - 25 weeks as hearing the kicks etc. was great.

Yeah I pretty much got it for reassurance in between scans, I couldn't wait to see the midwife to hear the heartbeat :)

I couldn't find mine until the end of 1st trimester, and I had 2 heartbeats to look for, so not to stress X

7 weeks is so early, i didnt find ths one until 11 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"