finding it hard to quit!

kayley_baby

Reaction score
ive been a smoker for 4 years. I know i should quit for the sake of my baby but i feel like i cant! Ive cut down a lot and now only smoke between 3 - 5 a day (depending on how stressed i get) but i know people think this isnt good enough and i need to quit! any one have any suggestions as to where i could get help and advice?

I quit after 5 years of smoking when i fell with my first.
Id been smoking since i was 12-13....so as you can imagine i was well and truely hooked.
All i did hun, was buy some of those SilkCut Utra Light Cigs, i brought a packet of 20, i smoked 3, they were so vile...and everytime i wanted a ciggy id go to that packet and id only be able to have a few drags on it before i felt sick. Thats how i quit.

Even if you cant quit though, it might be a good idea to switch to them as they dont actuallylet throw half as much shitty stuff coz they have holes in.
I hope this helps xx

just imagine a new-born baby with a fag - with a really long line of ash dangling from the end of it - in its mouth. Then add up how much you spend on fags and what you could be spending it on instead - that's how I went from 20 a day to none a day the minute I found out., Its really hard isn't it? Good luck!xx

yeah it is hard and thankyou so much! Il be sure to try that out Elli!

PLEASE read Alan Carr's Easyway to stop smoking. I had been smoking for ten years, about 40 a day and stopped in an afternoon. Since then I can honestly say that I have never ever fancied another. For the price of a book its got to be worth a shot. PM me if you want any more info...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->