finding it hard tonight...

pcsoph2890

Reaction score
Just need a sound board to get it out of my system.

I've combined ff, bm and ebm for the past 4 weeks.
Today I've made a concerted effort to bf as much as possible as I really want to ebf my daughter.

The end result my nipples are sore again, even a nipple shield which I've tried a few times just doesn't stay on me.

I believe I have ductal thrush so the whole of my boobs are painful, nipples have a shooting pain, trying to air them but any slight brush against them really hurts me. The general boob area is itchy, tingly, stabby pains that is just constant.
Went to the drs yesterday a d was basically cc ally told it doesn't exist and go away. So rebooted to see another dr but not until Tuesday (think I'm gonna call them tmrw for emergency appt as th I pain is not right).

So on top of sore boobs, nipples I feel as though I have not achieved anything today at all except causing me pain.

This morning I was so positive that I could do it I had mammoth feeding sessions longest being 2.5hrs long (hence sore nipples)

Just hope after a few hrs sleep I wake up more positive and start anther day as I started today.....

I've taken some paracetamol so hopefully that takes some of the boob pain away so it's more comfortable.....

Right it's 15mins till tmrw so time to stop moping and feeling sorry for myself!!!

Oh I'm with you on the sore nipples, mama. I've been using shields now and again to take the pressure off. It sounds like your issues haven't weakened your resolve to bf though. Well done. In having struggles myself but keep trying to give myself points for trying! We made it this far, just take it one feed at a time xx :hugs:

My whole boobs are hurting from possible ductal thrush, which made my nipples burn so had to resort to giving part ff as it hurt that much....

Now in the morning I'm trying to feed her from the boob again and my boobs hurting. Waiting u til 8am to call the drs for an emergency appt.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->