Finding out gender in about 2 weeks!

pradabooties

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding out soon?

I've posted in the gender guess thread, would love to hear your guesses (link below) x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2327831-2-weeks-til-we-find-out-take-guess-based-bump-scan-symptoms-cravings.html#post35863621

Got mine in 14 days cant wait i aint broughtmuch for the baby as ive been waiting to find out x

I'm on Thursday too! Private scan, however. My anatomy scan isn't for another 3 weeks or so. I'm so looking forward to shopping!! I couldn't wait for the anatomy scan as I'm going to New York the week before and just HAVE to get a few little things lol

So exciting. We find out in three weeks.

Exciting! I find out mine on 4th August, I can't wait!

We hope to find out on 7th august 😁

I find out in 4 days!!! I am 90% sure im having a girl though! Wonder if my instinct is correct lol

So exciting for everyone! Mine is on August 5. I have a very very strong feeling about the gender which has never changed so it will be very interesting to see if I've been right or wrong!

I think my bump is pink too but I won't find out until the end of august.

I just guessed boy on your other thread. Your symptoms sound like mine and your pics look boy to me. I just found out I'm having a boy yesterday. :)

I will be going for my anatomy scan on the 3rd of August!

Thanks! Prada I had no strong intuition or feelings, I just remember waking up from a dream about a month ago and having a sense that it was a boy but that was it. I didn't feel like I knew, it was just that that was the only feeling I'd had the whole pregnancy. I was hoping for a girl as I don't think I could live without a girl (and I've nannied two girls since birth for the last almost 5 years so I felt at least I would have an idea what to expect) so then I'd have my girl right away, and EVERYONE told me they were having girl feelings! Very happy and excited at this brand new experience though! We saw his boy bits a few times before the technician focused on them, it was VERY obvious lol. My husband was proud hahaha

Oh and if we want to get superstitious, I've bought more blue clothing since being pregnant than I've bought in my entire life. Again - I was wanting a girl first - so I don't think it was my subconscious rooting for a boy, maybe it just KNEW lol. I just felt like I look really great in blue lately! I'm not into gender biased colours either, guess it just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->