Finding out the truth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie is still unsure and shees nearly 10 asnt been sure for the last 2 yrs but still writes him a list incase he is real lol

I can't remember how old I was but it wasn't the same when I found out and I still 'believe' now if that makes sense even though I buy, wrap and store the presents lol! Even when I got my own place on my own with an ex I still put out a mince pie and milk, my poor ex had to get up in the middle of the night to take a bite out, drink the milk and fill the stockings otherwise it would've ruined my day lol! I've also told everyone that if anyone tells my LO's I will never speak to them again, I'd hate for them to find out too young, 9's a good age.

Im the same it worries me that my niece is 5 and she knows as I know that 5yr olds are not very good at keeping secrets!!Hopefully if she does say anything to Mia then can blag it for a few years yet!I hope!x

I was around 7ish and I found out through asking my big sister. I would hate for any of mine to find out before they were 7. I keep getting questions from Ella about 'Santa's' on TV that take their beards off!

When I could write my own wishlist I knew fr sure there wasnt one, but I don't think I believed really before...

I can't remember what age I was, but sophie-louise is 7 and she still believes and I hope she does for a few years yet :) Dylan is only 3 so he will believe for another lot of years, it will break my heart when they find out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"