Finger Nails

HV and midwife wasnt too concerned about the bloodshot eye.... !!

And ive heard your meant to bite them off to begin with... and not use scissors until they are a little older!!

Never heard of that.

Mello

lol Niamh lies there like lady muck and holds her hand out to have her nails done i think she is gonna to end up costing daddy a fortune when shes older!!

lol Niamh lies there like lady muck and holds her hand out to have her nails done i think she is gonna to end up costing daddy a fortune when shes older!!

Get ready to start taking her to the nail salon with you. lol

Mello

I file max's nails , he falls asleep while im doing it too lol

It's actually pretty common for people to bite the nails off rather than clipping them when the baby is young

I bite Kaida's finger nails off.

Aye I bit Aeryns off when she was little. It's so much easier and I could do it whilst she was feeding so wasn't particularly interested. OH gave me "ew gross" looks though :rofl:

I got some clippers from Boots with a large plastic grip to cut her nails with now. I try and make it a game, we sing a little song and I make a fuss of how "good" she's been whilst I do it. Mostly she doesn't mind.

I never got on with scratch mittens, she would flap about crying till you took them off again.

OH cut Coltons the first time and cut two of his fingers!! Colton was screaming, it was sad.. then OH felt bad.. haha, thats what he gets! :muahaha:
I've cut them ever since, never cut him but he ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY HATES it!! He cries the whole time. I think I've tried everything, toys, bottle, etc.. nothing distracts him, it's like he KNOWS whats coming. His feet are the worst, because his legs are alot stronger and he's good at kicking and pulling htem back. His hands are alot easier; plus he has big hands, so his nails are pretty big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->