Fingerlings

choc

Reaction score
I know I'm a bit late to the party with this one but anyone know where you can get them now? Lots on Ebay etc but they aren't actually called fingerlings?!

Im sure last time i was in, my local smyths had loads and the entertainer. If you are going that way worth popping in on the off chance.

I am going to tesco tomorrow and the last two times I've been in, they had a couple. Happy to look for you (Im after a white one so will be looking anyway) but it's not a big store so may not be any left. What colour you after? x

Every shop I’ve been to has sold out, I was told our local the entertainer could get pink stock but they didn’t know when, it’s crazy!!

Somebody on a local selling site was selling a fake one the other day and she was basically saying it’s rubbish and doesn’t do anything

Thanks MrsMurphy, I'm not desperate to be honest but will let you know if I don't find one. Hubby works next to Morrisons so will try that too.

We've got a humongous Tesco so I'll try that too.

I ordered one on preorder from smyths the other day, would be worth checking if you can get one to a store

You can pre order on The Entertainer website for guaranteed delivery 21st dec.

I've got 2 on pre order from smyths. Supposed to be here by 1st Dec so hoping they are. No one near me has the single fingerlings in at all. However a few have the sets with the climbing frame which I may have to give into if I get desperate lol

He hasn't mentioned them for ages now so think I'm going to leave it. I had a feeling he was going to ask santa for one but now he's going on about messi football boots. Slightly more expensive than the fingerling but hey ho!

He hasn't mentioned them for ages now so think I'm going to leave it. I had a feeling he was going to ask santa for one but now he's going on about messi football boots. Slightly more expensive than the fingerling but hey ho!

Ha ha we just had to buy Messi boots, sports direct have good sale ones online but some jump up in price when you go up a size so be careful

Thanks George, I'll have a look x

Keep an eye on amazon too as they have been coming in and out of stock. As long as the seller is Amazon EU you don't have to worry about fakes etc or i read somewhere else that toys r us are releasing a small amount early every morning online.

Tbh though i feel like tje craze has died a death already, at least around here. DD and her friends were very excited about them when they first started being advertised but now they barely get mentioned!

Keep an eye on amazon too as they have been coming in and out of stock. As long as the seller is Amazon EU you don't have to worry about fakes etc or i read somewhere else that toys r us are releasing a small amount early every morning online.

Tbh though i feel like tje craze has died a death already, at least around here. DD and her friends were very excited about them when they first started being advertised but now they barely get mentioned!

I know loads of children around here have them on their Christmas list, I guess because no one can get hold of them something else has taken their place!

To be honest Tori got one back in April when they were just out and she doesnt give a hoot about it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->