Fingers crossed ladies :)

mommyofjeff12

Reaction score
Okay so I am pretty darn sure that I ovulated on Tuesday because I have been having an increase in temperature since then, a slow increase but then this morning my temp was up to 98!!!!! This is very high for me because I have a low thyroid so my temp is always in the low to mid 96 range :) Let's hope that this temp stays up. It would be nice if I would see a dip and then it come back up again because that could indicate implantation. When I start testing I will just be posting in this thread to keep it all in one place so everyone knows where to look. I will keep all of you updated and let you know what is going on periodically and I won't be testing until atleast next weekend. We'll see what happens!!!!!!! #Excited# :happydance:

I know no one has responded but I have another update and I don't know what to think of it. So when I went to the bathroom earlier and wiped there was a very small amount of CM that was very light pink, I've got another headache again and I just really don't feel good, I never get this sick with AF and she shouldn't be showing up yet anyway but I have absolutely no cramps at all but my lower back is bothering me and it feels like I did a ton of sit ups so my lower abdomen is sore. Anyways I went pee again and this time there was light brown CM but only a few wipes and then it was gone, oh I also feel like I have been working all day and I am exhausted, like really tired and I don't get like that because I have problems sleeping at night. This is a tired feeling like I took some pain medication that makes you sick and tired. Anyways what do you ladies think?? I am really wanting to take a test but I know it's probably too early, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

When is your period supposed to come? you can get the 6 days earlier tests...

I really don't know when my period is suppose to co me because I have not been tracking it like that but I am anywhere from 5-8 dpo. Anyways my usual flow is heavy and lasts 6-7 days with really bad cramping, so today I started having some very mild cramping and very sore lower back. Now every time I go pee there is very light red blood and only when I wipe, not enough to get on the pad and my temp is still elevated, usually my temp would have already dropped, I would have really bad cramps and my period would have started full blown, do you think this may be implantation bleeding and I should wait a few days to test?? Please someone answer and help me lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->