• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fingers Crossed!

lonegirl

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Well yesterday I had a decent dip (still above coverline) and this morning I spiked back up. Fingers crossed for it being an implantation dip!! Last night walking around Walmart my lower back began aching an I was having cramps....hubby asked what it meant....lol welllll I could be pregnant or my body is letting me know that AF is finally on it's way. Silly symptoms....silly temps even. I never charted before so I don't know if my natural trend is a dip midway....lol oh well only 6 days til I test.
Feel free to view my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dfb42

Fingers crossed for you hun, I really hope this is it xx

Fingers crossed for you sweetie, hope you get your BFP.

Can i ask do you find charting helps?
If i don't get my positive i'm thinking of charting, i just don't know if i have the brain capacity to do it right :blush::blush:.

It could be what you're hoping for - I have had a couple of these on 7 DPO and its not been what I was hoping for. From the charts available to view on FF the dips are often more dramatic, ie right below the coverline. If your temp stays high or climbs further I think that would be a very positive sign - good luck!

Dales Girl - I couldn't do without temping, its not as hard as it appears, I am well used to my alarm going off at 5am on weekends now lol! You have to take your temp at the same time everyday and because I get up at 5am on weekdays it has to be the same on weekends although I obviously go back to sleep on weekends lol! I really do it in my sleep without paying too much attention.

Temping has confirmed that I OV and on which day, and it gives me an indication as to whether my temps are high enough and sustained sufficiently for a BFP (or not as the case may be!). Just make sure you buy a Basal Thermometer - they sell them on Amazon for about £6 and as part of a kit in Boots for about £12.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"