First 2WW (sort of anyway!) anyone want to join me?

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
We’ve agreed to start TTC #3 from May. However we got a bit carried away with the excitement of it :blush: and have found ourselves in the 2WW a little earlier than expected.
I’m excited to be back doing this though! Anyone want to wait with me? AF is due around the 5th Feb. My cycles still aren’t exact and the chances are probably fairly low but I’ve missed the symptom spotting fun :lol:

Hi jellybean. My period is due around today or tomorrow so I shall find out soon. I’ll be happy to wait with u just to chat. I’ve been so anxious and just want to find out. Tww is horrible.

Hey y'all, could I join in? Af is due Feb 4th and this is our first two week wait for #1! :)

I’ll join you. My af is due on 8th feb x

Due for AF on the 9th, I believe today I ovulated.
This is my first official TWW in several years even though I have 3 kids already as with 2 and 3 we were just ntnp and I wasn't paying attention to O.
Have been ntnp 7 months not paying attention to my cycle much and this month have decided to make a more serious attempt of it.

Bf and I broke down today and I took a test bfn:( it's only 7dpo though so it's still pretty early.. crossing my fingers still for me and yall!

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining? I'm 8dpo today ttc no #2 first cycle. Not feeling much but still hoping for that elusive :bfp: hopefully by the 2nd Feb.

Hey, I'm also going through my TWW! I'm currently 6DPO with AF due February 8th give or take...hopefully I won't get AF at all!:dust:

Hey, I'm also going through my TWW! I'm currently 6DPO with AF due February 8th give or take...hopefully I won't get AF at all!:dust:

Keeping fx for you Hun. Had lots of tugging in my uterus last night but if memory serves me correct had things like this when ttc #1 so not trying to think much of it. Still the neurotic side of me is still like please please oh pretty please lol. One thing I've learned though is that I'm def not going to test unless af is late. We shall see???
Hope you ladies get your :bfp: soon xx

Tww here too, AF due on 3rd. So far can't say I had any symptoms since I'm having horrible flu for 6 days now. Still, there's always the glimmer of hope :)

Tww here too, AF due on 3rd. So far can't say I had any symptoms since I'm having horrible flu for 6 days now. Still, there's always the glimmer of hope :)

Hi witchy oh noooo hope you feel better soon. Just getting over a nasty cold and cough myself. Def always a glimmer of hope. Keeping my fx crossed for you Hun :dust:

My temperature spiked this morning confirming that I did indeed ovulate the other night like I thought I did. We BD 4 times (well 3 times plus an insemination because I wasn't wasting any of his stuff when I was fertile :haha:) in my fertile window which is more than we've ever managed so I'm cautiously optimistic

hi all! i'd like to join in if you don't mind...i'm 7dpo and this tww is killing me! i've been having lots of cramping and sore bbs...anyway how are you ladies keeping? any bfps?? when is everyone testing?

Well I broke and tested 10dpo and 11dpo and of course :bfn: why do I do it? Oh well may as well go and poas tomorrow as well just for the hell of it :haha:

I poas at 10 days too:haha:. Why do we put ourselves through the pain lol

Well I broke and tested 10dpo and 11dpo and of course :bfn: why do I do it? Oh well may as well go and poas tomorrow as well just for the hell of it :haha:

i'm only 8dpo today and this morning i took a test and of course BFN...i'm just like how do some women get bfp's at 8dpo?? how come i'm not one of those women!??! lol

AF should be here on 3rd and so far I don't have any symptoms. Flu situation is finally getting better tho. Yesterday I started cramping a bit and thought AF is coming (my cycles are bit wonky so it can be any minute from now till 3rd) but then it just turned into ovary pain, like ovulation pain feeling right before I went to bed. Never had that before. Today, nothing. If I don't get AF by Saturday, I'm testing. Don't wonna waste tests for nothing.

I wanna play! lol my cycle is gonna be all off because I was 2 weeks into my BCP pack when we said 'let's start trying!' so I stopped them on Monday. I would have continued till the end of the pack, but I didn't want to drive myself crazy counting the days so I figured I'll mess up my cycle on purpose and then it's all a guessing game lol now it will drive me nuts hahaha but my period SHOULD be due February 23rd I think, maybe the week earlier. I have to double check my pill pack tonight at home.

I would also love to join this thread if you will have me!

only on 5DPO and can't think of anything else. I was supposed to start working on tuesday of this week (I'm a temp) so every day this week I couldn't plan anything in advance to keep me busy. Finally learned that I start next monday so at least week 2 of TWW will be hopefully a little easier because I will be so busy. Instead I'm catching myself thinking about baby names and symptom spotting.

Period is expected for Feb 11th.. if it doesn't come I'm wondering if we should wait to test on valentines day. A no might spoil the mood though because DH is so convinced it will happen this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->