First 2WW (sort of anyway!) anyone want to join me?

I'm out girls, AF got me. Hope everybody else will get their BFP and those who don't - see you in next TWW :friends:

Sorry witchy :(

So here's my story real quick. I've been on BCP and 2 weeks ago was the start of my new pack. I took a weeks worth of pills (Sun - Sun) and took the first couple late, and then a week ago today (so after 1st week of pills) I stopped my pills. I haven't had any irregular bleeding, which is strange cuz I've missed many pills before and had bleeding. So stopped pills last Monday and DH and I had sex that night and just about every day that week till Saturday. I know I threw my body off, but just waiting to see if I happened to ovulate right away or not. I know it's different for everyone. Have had sore nipples/boobs and cramping since getting off BCP, which I know is also are side effects of getting off of them. Just stumped as to why I haven't gotten the irregular bleeding from getting off BCP.

During my lunch break in an hour, I'm going to the dollar store to buy some OPKs and prego tests. Curious to see if I'm ovulating.

Hi ladies, may I join as well? My af is due on 9th. Fx for everyone!

Lady_Alysanne: My AF is also due around the 8th-9th! I tested at 12DPO and this morning with 2MU at 15DPO both :bfn: FX for you!<3

Hi ladies, may I join as well? My af is due on 9th. Fx for everyone!

Lady_Alysanne: My AF is also due around the 8th-9th! I tested at 12DPO and this morning with 2MU at 15DPO both :bfn: FX for you!<3

Thanks <3 Although I have decided not to test until after the af is due, hope I can be strong till that time. Btw any symptoms yet?
Fx for you girl :dust:

Anyone ever received a dot on a test? I took a dollar tree test w/ FMU today and I immediately got a dot. I read mixed reviews online. Obviously I'm going to test again later cuz I stocked up on tests hahaha, but I have to hold my pee.

I'm still early, but I like to POAS so lol

Attachments

• 27848714_10155564452509563_1790391230_n.jpg
    27848714_10155564452509563_1790391230_n.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 27901791_10155564452709563_1505459386_o.jpg
    27901791_10155564452709563_1505459386_o.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
I forgot to update. I'm out :( got AF today, lame. On to the next cycle!

I forgot to update. I'm out :( got AF today, lame. On to the next cycle!

@LeeMcMee Sorry to hear that! Hopefully we all have better luck on our next TTC cycles!:flower:

Seems like I'll start next round of TWW first (since AF got me first). Currently waiting to O, OPKs not showing anything yet. At least I got rid of the flu, I think I've been sick more days in January than I've been healthy.

Witchy yes I&#8217;m on CD 2 now so I have another week and a half till I&#8217;m fertile. I got my 50 prego tests and 50 opks in the mail yesterday haha I&#8217;m ready! DH thinks I&#8217;m nuts lol

Witchy yes I’m on CD 2 now so I have another week and a half till I’m fertile. I got my 50 prego tests and 50 opks in the mail yesterday haha I’m ready! DH thinks I’m nuts lol

I think that is so exciting !! :happydance:
BTW DH are like that, mine told me today to stop googling and go see a doctor :blush::haha:

Witchy yes I’m on CD 2 now so I have another week and a half till I’m fertile. I got my 50 prego tests and 50 opks in the mail yesterday haha I’m ready! DH thinks I’m nuts lol

I got 100 OPKs and 30 HPTs lol Now down on probably 90 OPKs and 28 HPTs but yeah, we can open a shop lol

BTW DH are like that, mine told me today to stop googling and go see a doctor :blush::haha:

Hahaha they just don't understand! They would go crazy too if they were the ones to get pregnant lol. I have started taking the OPKs yesterday just incase, but so far negative.

I got 100 OPKs and 30 HPTs lol Now down on probably 90 OPKs and 28 HPTs but yeah, we can open a shop lol

Hahaha better to have more than less!

Hahaha they just don't understand! They would go crazy too if they were the ones to get pregnant lol. I have started taking the OPKs yesterday just incase, but so far negative.

Exactly, they just don't understand what we go through :dohh: I am excited for your current cycle :flower:

I'm officially in TWW but still not crazy :D That comes when AF time is close lol I'm actually waiting for spring more than AF, hate cold and snow! Tho snow is mostly melted atm, hope it won't fall again. We had sunny Christmas and now, 2 months later - snow. Gah. :coffee:

I'm currently in the TWW - 5DPO.. going to test in 8 days! Anyone else? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->