First AF after C-Section?

linley

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if I'm worrying over nothing here or if this is even the right place to ask.

I had an emergency section 9 and a half weeks ago and started AF 3 days ago. But I've noticed that instead of regular period cramps, I've been feeling a tight, burning/pulling sensation up the right side of my tummy button and it's really uncomfortable. Is this normal or is it worth seeing the doctor about?

I can't remember how I felt during my first AF but I do know it takes a long time for your muscles to heal after a c-section. It's possible the cramping is aggravating your still-healing muscles but if you're concerned maybe get it checked out.

Didnt want to read and run...I had a section 11 weeks ago and my first AF came last week...everything was normal and hardly had any cramping although the flow was heavier! If you are concerned at all I'd go and see a doctor but even now I have odd cramping that last a few hours and sensation in my scar etc...I just put it down to the whole healing process x

I haven't gotten my AF yet, and my section was two months ago. I would call your doctor though, just to let him/her know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->