First AF after MC

ginamurr

Reaction score
Hey Ladies -

I had a spontaneous MC at about 6 weeks on October 1st.

My 1st AF arrived yesterday morning and I feel like the bleeding and clots are pretty similar to the MC. I just don't have the cramping that I had with the MC.

Was your first AF after MC extremely heavy like this?

Also - did any of you find that your cycles were completely different from before the PG?

DH and I started TTC again as soon as I stopped bleeding from the MC - hopefully this will happen again for us sooner than later!

Hey

First so sorry about the MC

I found the first fue days of my first AF after my MC were heavy and my dates changed completly from befor i was pg try not to stress about it its just your body tryin to get back to a normal cycle so you can conceve a little bundal of joy

best wishes and lots of baby dust to you

i just got my 1st af.had spotting for 3days and yesterday it came full force!had some full blown sypmptoms too.i thought i was preg as me and hb were tryn after mc bleeding. Ive had headache,fever,nausea,acne,cramp and constipation :s at least i know im bk to normal x

Hey Ladies -

I had a spontaneous MC at about 6 weeks on October 1st.

My 1st AF arrived yesterday morning and I feel like the bleeding and clots are pretty similar to the MC. I just don't have the cramping that I had with the MC.

Was your first AF after MC extremely heavy like this?

Also - did any of you find that your cycles were completely different from before the PG?

DH and I started TTC again as soon as I stopped bleeding from the MC - hopefully this will happen again for us sooner than later!

When I had my first MC it was like that ut I had cramping to. I am waiting for my AF after this MC and I am dreading it

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

My first AF was very light (only one day of real bleeding) and less cramps than usual. One of my best friends who also had a M/C though had a heavier than normal period and more cramping. I think it's normal that the first cycle be a little bit funky.

I'm already just finishing my 2nd cycle and it is like my pre-M/C periods. HTH

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
My first AF after my MMC was heavier than usual and I had more pain/cramps than before. It seems like my cycle has increased as 1st AF took 48 days to come and if the OPKs are right I should be expecting my BFP or AF roughly 50/51 days after my 1st AF. I think its just our bodies getting back to normal :flow:

Had my first AF after my ectopic (treated with methotrexate) ... Started Monday night and it was awful until last night! Clotting, bad pains etc... Worse than when my pregnancy started failing (started as a m/c before ectopic was diagnosed)

Thanks ladies! Yeah - I think the thing that is bothering me the most is the clots that I am seeing - so gross!

Here's hoping I get my BFP this cycle and then I won't have to see this nasty witch for a while!

So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

You are not alone! My first full AF (I am finding out I may have had a "mini" AF 2 wks after my m/c) was a full blown, all out AF. It lasted 7 full days, was heavy pretty much 6 of the 7 days, with lots of cramping and I broke out like I was a teenager again! Was not as painful as the main part of my m/c, but certainly was more painful than the AFs I had before I got pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->