first AF after mmc

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies had a MMC 4 weeks ago and bleeding stopped a week later so all this past weknd i had a little spotting and today semed to get AF(bright red blood)but still not enough to soak a pad... just wondering if it definitely is AF am a little confused... any help would be great!!!:hugs: to you all xx

It could be. It can be abnormal (heavy or light) the first time. I had a d&c 4 weeks ago yesterday and still have a positive hpt! I hope to be in the same spot as you soon! Have you had your betas monitored? Have they for sure returned to below 5?

It sounds like AF to me.. it can be light or heavy - or normal- anything honestly is normal- and the timing is right that it would be your AF- mine came 4 weeks to the dot after the d&c even though I bled for 10 days after.

It could be. It can be abnormal (heavy or light) the first time. I had a d&c 4 weeks ago yesterday and still have a positive hpt! I hope to be in the same spot as you soon! Have you had your betas monitored? Have they for sure returned to below 5?

i havent ben called back to the doc/hospital yet so im not sure what my levels are but im goin to take a hpt tomorrow. no bleeding at all today so if it was AF it was EXTREMELY light so sorry for your loss hun and thanks for the advice x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->