First AF since M/C seems to have arrived(m)

heart4home

Mum and expecting again.
Reaction score
It's starting slow,(started with spotting on Monday) just like it did after my last m/c, but this morning seems to be picking up quite a bit.

I'm a little bummed as we did try this month and I knew when I ovulated, but it was a no go. I know it's probably for the best to know that my lining is building back up again, but I can't help but think at my age, I'll just never get pregnant again. We had 3 m/cs last year, but it was 6 months of no positives despite trying hard, between the last two.

Well, here's to trying for a Thanksgiving baby:)

awww im sorry, fingers crossed for next month, i keep thinking if i dont fall this month at least it makes the dates easier to work out next month, i know that doesnt help much but im trying to look for the pros incase witch turns up!

Good luck and lots of hugs

Aww i'm sorry hun, fingers crossed for next month :hugs:

Sorry, but glad for you that AF seems to have started because that means you can get down to business with TTC this cycle and know where you are at and that your body is functioning properly.

I think I am starting my first post-D&C AF today - very light spotting brown, but I'm hoping to have full flow by tomorrow. Seems so silly to be hoping for AF, but this time I am just wanting to get my body back on track.

Best of luck for a BFP this cycle!!!

I'm with you ladies. After 9 weeks of waiting, I think my first AF is finally here. I had several days of light brown spotting, but it picked up a little today. It's still a very light flow, but I've had some sporadic red bleeding as well. It seems like more than spotting, so I think it counts as a period. I'm hoping it picks up a bit so I can feel like it's truly here and not just my mind/body playing tricks on me. I'm really looking forward to moving on and trying again!

:hugs: Fingers crossed for next month hun - Here's to all of our Feb/March BFP's!!

Thanks everybody, definitely a normal AF for me. Picked up to a quite heavy flow that night and more even the next day and now a more moderate flow.

Really hoping hoping hoping that this is the last time I see her for the next 9 months:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->