First AF since MC and D&C

dannielle

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
im new here and this is my first post

on Dec 9. i miscarried at 12 weeks and had D&C 2 days later

3 weeks later i ovulated but almost missed it, only tested because i had ewcm on the 31st of December it showed my peak day i had no symptoms.

had my first period on the 11th of January it lasted 3 days (normal) i was glad i was back to my normal cycle

the next day i had the curiosity to test my ovulation an it was negative.
and i had the same feeling today, so i did and there it was. positive ovulation test! 2 days after AF i am so glad i went with my gut feeling because i would have missed it again

long story short, my younger sister was ttc at the same time i was so we could try conceive together she got her bfp on sunday, so im hoping this is my week for my rainbow baby and we can be 3 weeks apart <3

good luck to all you mummas out there and i would love to hear from anyone that has had d&c and conceived a healthy bub after or anyone who has ovulated so soon after AF

I had a D&C in November of 2014 (but my pregnancy was actually ectopic so it was unnecessary) and I believe I was able to TTC again the following February. I didnt conceive with my son until June of 2015 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->