First AF sunce Charlie

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
sooo yesterday i had my first period begin since charlie was born on 16th March :)

hopefully this means my body is getting back to normal and i will be able to start trying for my rainbow baby in the next couple of months :):thumbup:

xxxx

Love you Charlie xxx:cloud9:

Glad AF has finally come :hugs: I ended up on hormone tablets to stop my first AF in the end as it lasted over 2 weeks :cry: I've invested in a clear blue fertility monitor for next AF as my cycles are so completely messed up :dohh:

I know getting AF is one of the first hurdles ... so I am glad it came for you! :hugs: I hope things get totally back on track for you and that you get your rainbow baby! :hugs:

Glad AF has finally come :hugs: I ended up on hormone tablets to stop my first AF in the end as it lasted over 2 weeks :cry: I've invested in a clear blue fertility monitor for next AF as my cycles are so completely messed up :dohh:

i have really messed up cycles too.... when we were trying for charlie we were took relaxed approach really, didnt bother with ovulation tests or anything, so kind of just guessed wen i was ovulating coz i was having 38 cycles some months.....
why did you go on hormone tablets??? to stop your period coz it was so long???? hope mine dont last too long :nope: im really heavy and im not normally, and soooo uncomfotable in this weather

xxxxxx

i have really messed up cycles too.... when we were trying for charlie we were took relaxed approach really, didnt bother with ovulation tests or anything, so kind of just guessed wen i was ovulating coz i was having 38 cycles some months.....
why did you go on hormone tablets??? to stop your period coz it was so long???? hope mine dont last too long :nope: im really heavy and im not normally, and soooo uncomfotable in this weather

xxxxxx

I'm a bit rubbish with ovulation tests and tracking temps and stuff. I think I took the last pregnancy a bit for granted as I conceived a week after we first started trying, I just persumed it'd be easy again. Definately not the case :cry: Dr said he thought it was best if we tried to stop the bleeding as it had been going on for so long, it was making me feel rubbish. My other choice was to let nature take it's course but I was feeling so down I couldn't face it anymore. He gave me 10 days worth which I stopped on Thursday just gone. Now am playing the waiting game for AF no. 2 :dohh:

im really hoping you get it soon, so u can start concentrating on the next stage (sometimes the fun stage:thumbup::winkwink:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->