first AF..

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
has gone on cd7..

time for some :sex::sex::sex: LOL

Aw congrats Booth.... im also on on CD7, so roll on OV i say!!

Aw congrats Booth.... im also on on CD7, so roll on OV i say!!

im irregular so not expecting to OV til cd 20-28though :(

but we try do it everynight/every other night just to cover bases,

bought him a pizza and let him play xbox to get him in the mood LOL

Yay Boothh, you go girl!

I got in a little argument with my DH earlier today. Then later in the day I got a positive OPK. Now I'm doing all the laundry, made him a big lunch, letting him watch any tv show he wants. I'm also doing whatever it takes to get some good lovin' tonight!!! LOL!

tbh in the 6/7weeks since mmc we have :sex: about 3times, poor guy, i just could not be assed though, now i know its all helping towards bfp im like pulling out all the stops lmao! i think if i suggested he wouldnt give me a chance to change my mind at this point, especially not after pizza,xbox and choice of dvd! though it might have all gone wrong cus iv just made him go up and sort the baby out lol! xx

Oh no! Make him come back and give you some lovin'! I know what you mean about not wanting to after the mc. I felt the same way. Once I knew I could start trying for my BFP again, I was all over him. It definitely took me a while to get back into the swing of things. Good luck tonight!

shaved my legs and everything LMAO :rofl:

Yup, shaved my legs too. And I got him to do the deed!!! Hope you did too!

Hey hun i am on CD7 here today and AF has gone so its time to bet Beezzzzay! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->