• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First appointment, today! UPDATE PAGE 2: ULTRASOUND!

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
Initially we thought my due date was December 5, but now she thinks I'm in between 8-11 weeks and can't decide which she to go with! She tried getting me into an ultrasound, today, but couldn't fit me in, but said based on the exam, everything seems to be progressing lovely- which was very nice to hear! So I got back in for my first (dating) ultrasound on Thursday :happydance: so excited!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

^^^^ Yes, this is what I ACTUALLY did yesterday. LOL

Thats awesome! Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!

Thank you, ladies! I'll definitely keep everyone updated, my fears are slowly being eleviated :happydance:

Congrats ! <3
Glad everything went well,
Make sure to update us after your ultrasound :)

Saw our baby today! Heartbeat was 167, and he/she was very active! The sonogram tech thought it was so cute to watch him with his feet up in the air the entire time, swinging around his arms. We're so in love :cloud9: and we found out I'm actually 11w 2d, instead of 10 and my due date is now November 27 :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
Congrats!:) he/she looks so cute:) to me your little nugget looks like a boy:)

I think it's a boy, as well! But my mother, sister, and SO's best friend say girl. My brother in law, SO, and I both say boy. So I guess we'll see!

Thank you, ladies! I don't care either way, but now I thknk I'll be slightly disappointed if it's not a boy, seeing as I've highly convinced myself that it is! I've thought it was a boy since I found out I was pregnant- mother's intuition?

Dont worry, you wont be disappointed if its a girl (even though i think its a boy, also). Before i found out, i would have put money on it being a boy although i didnt care either way as long as he/she was healthy. But as you can see, im having a little girl. And i so very excited. :)

I definitely don't care either way, I'm in love with him/her already! I just have highly convinced myself it's a Brantley Michael, not a MaKinley Grace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->