First appointment today!

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
So my first appointment is in about 2 hours! I don't know why I'm nervous as this is my 3rd kid haha and all they are doing is the pap and blood work :wacko: Fun stuff... heh. I'm so ready to get a date for my ultrasound though. And nervous about what my HCG levels will say, I've never tested positive before a missed period! (Just hoping its not multiples! haha).

Hopefully my kids behave well today! I have to take them with me as hubby also has a dr appointment today (he's going to get a vasectomy now but has to get a physical first).

Just got home :) was faster than expected as I guess they now wait to do the pap and all that until the 8 week appointment. So just blood work today (and peeing in a cup of course LOL) They said it takes about 2 days for the blood work results and I can call them if I want to know my numbers but I'd only get a call from them if something is abnormal.

My next appointment (and ultrasound) are scheduled for September 24th.

The dr told me that based off my last period I'm still quite early (4W4D). I mentioned to her that I got a positive when I was only 7dpo so I'm really hoping its not multiples haha she just looked at me with a shocked look on her face and said "Yeah that is very early". We'll see next month..

I felt bad.. my kids did ok during the appointment itself but when I went to schedule the next one my son got sanitizer in his eye so he was screaming his butt off then both of my kids were fighting over the bags of snacks I had as to whos was whos (even though they had the same things in them).. Early nap time for them today for sure! they woke up too early.

Glad everything went well. Bet you can't wait til your untrasound :)

Definitely! I just want a for sure due date haha, then when I get that I can book my private gender scan! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->