First apt is so far away!!

J

Jslyn9996

Called to make an apt today and they don't want to see me till oct 7th!! :nope: So far away!! I think ill be around 7 weeks then. I thought they might want to see me a bit earlier because of my miscarriage last month but I guess not. Now for the waiting!

Sucks waiting doesn't it? My first appt isn't until today and I'm 12 weeks :baby:

There's nothin they can really do if u was to miscarry Hun. I know that sounds harsh but they don't see it as very good clinical keeping as most miscarriages happen before 8 weeks so its pointless to them to book u in and everything for scans as it would be a waste of time, money and resources. I know that sounds really harsh but this is their way of thinking xx

There's nothin they can really do if u was to miscarry Hun. I know that sounds harsh but they don't see it as very good clinical keeping as most miscarriages happen before 8 weeks so its pointless to them to book u in and everything for scans as it would be a waste of time, money and resources. I know that sounds really harsh but this is their way of thinking xx

Oh I know. The logical side totally gets in but the impatient side is excited and nervous and cant wait for it to come! :)

Sucks waiting doesn't it? My first appt isn't until today and I'm 12 weeks :baby:

Yea it does! You had to wait a very long time!!
Sidenote: I remember you from our first pregnancies I think!

I called when I was 6 weeks and they didn't see me until I was almost 10. That was a long wait! It's hard to be patient, but it will get here eventually. It'll be worth the wait though because if they're doing a scan then they can't really see much before then anyways.

I feel your impatient pain!! I have my first appointment and scan Oct. 2nd and I cannot wait!! ;)

With my first pregnancy I had a scan at a little over 6 weeks (thought I was 8). Saw a little baby with a flickering heart, so I definitely know id rather wait till a little further. Its just scary and exciting.

I had a Dr's appt at 8 weeks and it was very dissapointing, told me I dont' get a scan until 20 weeks. Felt my cervix and gave me some paperwork to get bloods done. I don't go back now until 12 weeks, my appt is Oct 7 as well! So I am ANXIOUSLY counting down the days until then. I'm hoping if he won't give me an ultrasound that at the very least we will be able to pick up a heart beat on the doppler. I need some reassurance here! Try to hang in there hun, you're not alone! :hugs:

Called to make an apt today and they don't want to see me till oct 7th!! :nope: So far away!! I think ill be around 7 weeks then. I thought they might want to see me a bit earlier because of my miscarriage last month but I guess not. Now for the waiting!

Agreed!! The wait is the worst!! For me, I have to go to an initial group meeting that is an hour and half long on Oct. 2nd before I can even book my 1st appt with my dr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->