First Babies

LilysMummy

Lily's Mum
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions to the mums about their first babies if I may :baby:

Did you pop on your due date, over or be induced?

How long was your labour?

How long were you kept in hospital?

Fankooooo :baby:

xx

:crib:

On Charlie i went at 39 weeks, my waters went over night and i had her 12 hours later.

I stayed in hospital one night then came home.

x

16 days over - laboured for 19 hours - had an emergency c-section and she had jaundice so was in hospital for 4 days.

1 week late
Was in established labour for 36 hours
was in hosp for about 3 weeks due to her being in scbu

Hey with my 1st,

I was due 26 nov, i got taken to be induced on the 10 december and he still didnt arrived untill the 13th dec i was induced three times.

I was in Establish labour at 11.30 am and he wasnt born untill 11.43pm.

He just didnt want to come lol.

Kyran was 3 days early.

I had a show at 2:30am, waters broke at 5am, he was born at 9:29 am (4hrs 30 mins of established labour).

Went home the following day, after a pretty straight forward labour (Normal delivery with 3rd degree episiotomy)

hi with amber the day before due date i had a show on the morning by time it was about 10 pmish contractions were getting worse and close together i went in they confirmed i was in labour was in labour 18hrs she wasnt coming out when i was pushing they took me to theatre and tried ventouse 3 times which failed so i ended up having emergency section i was in 5 days with her she was slight jaundiced plus i caught infection in my wound,
so i did have her on due date in the end she weighed 9lbs 4oz

I was induced at 40+5 with Rebecca due to high bp. Established labour just under 14 hours. Forceps delivery-and episitomy. Home the day after.

xxx

I went 3 days early and labour lasted 3 hours after my waters broke, before then i had almost no pains/contracts

Haha :D

By the sounds of things you dont sound like youve got long to go wobbs!

Feels so far away - time is dragging more than it has the whole pregnancy.

Crazy business the last 28 days lol

I was due 30th May, waters went 9th June, no contractions, had to be induced (twice) on 11th. Finally had the drip to induce 9.00am 13th June was born at 6.15pm that day.

So basically I had him at 40w+14d

Cx

Went into labor at 33 weeks and 6 days, labor lasted 23 hours and I was released the day after I had my son. He had to say in the NICU for the next 2 weeks and half.:wacko:

I went into labour on my due date, had him 17 hours later by emergency c-section. due to that had to stay in hopsital for 3 days.

i went 3 days over due, labour lasted 11 half hrs from 1st contraction to birth. They kept us in over night as he had poo'd inside me and just wanted to keep an eye on him.

My first baby was 10 days late, the labour was difficult & she got distressed so ended up being delivered by forceps & being in SCBU for a week. She is a perfectly healthy 5 year old now & i'm so proud of her. :)

I was 10 days overdue :( and had to be induced.

I was in labour for 6hrs 38mins

She was born at 8.09pm, I came out at 2pm following day!

Bethanie was born at 37 weeks and 6 days

I went into labour naturally and she was born at 7:10pm - around 14 hours in total I believe.

I was out by the next evening, although she was in SCBU for an extra week and came out on Boxing Day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->