First Baby Advice would be great :D

H

HeatherLeanne

Hi im Heather im 17, im 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant still with my boyfriend who's allmost 20.

I had a few problems telling my mum as she wants me 2 abort my baby, i told her where to stuff it :D, was just wondering if anyone has any advice they can give me on the later months of pregnancy and also what sorta thing i should be eating etc.

would love 2 hear other people stories also so i can relate to them especially if they had trouble telling parents, hope to hear from you soon

Heather && Her Little Angel :D x

:hug:

Welcome hunni, its such a great place here! :hugs:

Just dont listen to anyone else and follow instinct, look after yourself and enjoy your time being pregnant, you will miss it :D

Thanks :D i just couldn't believe my ears when my mum said that i mean its her grand child how could she even suggest that to me :( but i am getting on with my pregnancy and i have never been happier, me and my OH are the happiest we could possibly be and we are sorting out our housing etc, do you have any tips u could give me on what types of food i should be eating during my pregnancy ?

What kinds of food do you like>? Ie are you a veggie, like pasta etc?

I am not a big meat fan so I made sure I had fish and nuts for protein (not peanuts if you have allergies history in the family). Lots of veg and fruit and calcium! Milk! Also lots of carbs for energy, like wholewheat pasta and rice or bread.

Take your vitamins if you need to but I would suggest you take folic acid up to 14 weeks to help prevent Spina bifida :hugs:

awww thank you thats really helpful i will get the folic acid sorted straight away :D thanks for your help hope to keep in touch through out my pregnancy :D

OK hun, message me on your progress and good luck :hugs: xx

Thank you so much and btw your baby is absolutely stunning well done :D x

Hi hun,
Welcome to BnB & congratulations! :hugs:

I'm sure your Mum will come round soon, but well done you for sticking to your guns, & telling your Mum what you wanted to do. Glad you & OH are going strong! :hugs:

Keep us up to date with everything your end! :) xx

Thank you :D yep i wasn't prepared to lose my gorgeous baby because of her having a hissy fit :D hehe, and will do, how far along are you? x

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Head on over and join the 1st trimester board - you'll get some great advice and support :)

:wave: Welcome!! Hope you find the answers to most if not all your questions somewhere on here :)

welcome to bnb, i hope you get the advice you need!

Thank You everyone :D so excited to see my gorgeous baby at our first scan i want the weeks 2 go by fast so i can see my baby :)

welcome :howdy:

I'm sure there will be people here that have been in a similar situation that will be pleased to offer you some advice.

Congratulations on your pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->