First BFP at 10 DPO for this Cycle

medicine

Reaction score
For this cycle, I got a :bfp: at 10 Days Post Ovulation on Friday September 24, 2010.

Took B-50 Vitamins, which I think helped "straightened out" the Basil body temperatures during the day before ovulation by getting rid of the temperature rise and fall one day before ovulation, and it made ovulation happen one day earlier than usual.

I will keep taking the B50 complex, because I think it helps, and it has folic acid, which is needed.

Used grapefruit juice to increase cervical mucus, which helped.

Used Preseed and softcups.

Took the prenatal and One-A-Day vitamin every day.

Took pineapple juice from one day after ovulation until 9 days post ovulation to help with implantation, but I read that drinking too much pineapple juice while pregnant can cause contractions, so I stopped taking it.

Got an early :bfp: with First Response Early Result (FRER) pregnancy test and with the Clear Blue Digital pregnancy test.

I am disappointed with earlypregnancytest.com pregnancy test strips, which did not show :bfp: until 11 or 12 days post ovulation. I figured since it was called "early pregnancy test.com", then it would detect an pregnancy early, but the other tests worked much better than this one did. So "early pregnancy test.com" pregnancy tests are a waste of money. Although their pregnancy tests are bad, their OPK's are really good. So I guess it all balances out?

I used the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (CBFM) this cycle for the first time, and it gave me the same information that the OPK's gave me. When the OPK's were positive, the CBFM showed "peak". But it gave me an extra peak day one day after the positive OPK's and one day after the first peak day for the CBFM. Most days were low, but I got a high, peak, peak, high, and low. I got two peak days, one day of the positive OPK and one day after.

This is after my 5th month of TTC.

I will continue to pray to God.

Congratulations!:happydance:
And thank you for sharing us how you did it:thumbup:

Congratulations hun :) happy & healthy 9 months! :) x

Congratulations.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Congrats!! H & H 9 months! Did you test before 10 dpo? I'm 9 dpo today and got a BFn on an IC this morning...

Thanks everyone! :flower:

Congrats!! H & H 9 months! Did you test before 10 dpo? I'm 9 dpo today and got a BFn on an IC this morning...
I first tested at 10 DPO with the First Reposnse Early Response (FRER), and got a really faint line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->