First chart after going off birth control pill

ESJAY

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

FOR THOSE WHO CHART:
What was your first chart like? When/did you ovulate? How long was your luteal phase? Did things change/get better/worse during your next cycle(s)? Did you get pregnant?

MY FIRST CHART:
I'm new to the game. I officially stopped the pill after 11 years (since I was 16!) and am almost finished charting my first cycle. I'm happy to report that I did ovulate (CD19). I'm on CD28 and have been spotting (brown) for 3 days now and had a temperature drop yesterday and a drop below coverline today. Still waiting for the full red flow though. If she :witch: comes later today or tomorrow I'm looking at an 8 or 9 day luteal phase which I've read isn't great, especially with the spotting. Oh, and I hate to admit it but I starved DH this whole cycle so there's no way I could be pregnant (want to start really trying in October). Also, my temperatures were more like a slow rise and never really got too much higher than my coverline. I ordered B50Complex and Prenatals because I figured they can't hurt.

I just wanted to get some insight from others. I know that this is only my first cycle and I'm lucky that I ovulated but I'm a very impatient person and don't like this waiting game very much :wacko:

I'd love to hear everyone's stories directly post pill and on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->