First Coke ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it, got all excited updating my status I put coco cola :dohh:

Just seen it and had to come straight on here haha

I didn't see it! I want to see it! xxx

Was on earlier in Scotland I think, not that last ad break the one before, we had the John Lewis one there x

I won last year! failed this year!. It's really early though this year!!. Just Happy Christmas is official now..........

i swear this was the day i guessed... i will have to check in the other thread lmao!

i swear this was the day i guessed... i will have to check in the other thread lmao!

Yep you won...................stamps feet in anger and the green eyed monster is out :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::rofl::rofl::rofl:

awww you love me really, lmao convince ryan to buy me the sheet music i want and i'll pretend you won instead lmao!

I didn't see the Coca Cola one OR the John Lewis one! :brat:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh so funny!
here with my head down typing with the cat and heard bells and ...holidays are coming holidays are coming HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!
and i actually screamed!!!!
adam came running down the stairs shouting vicky whats up are you ok? VICKY ANSWER ME!
he came in with me open mouthed at the telly telling him to shush :rofl:
he ended up walking out the room muttering something along the lines off "fucking nutter" :rofl:

awww you love me really, lmao convince ryan to buy me the sheet music i want and i'll pretend you won instead lmao!

Ok Ok, how do I get in contact with Ryan..................:haha: or I might have to sweet talk Donna!, i can have it as a booby prize :rofl::rofl:

haha pm me and i'll read it to him :p its amazing sheet music, more than worth the swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->