First dances

Perfect_pink

Reaction score
Iv just seen a video on my FB. Of a couple that got married today dping there first dance, honestly they didnt look intrested in each other and a little bit bored !

How was your first dance ? As corney as it sounds mine was amazing and was totally like there was no one else in the room. !

Ours was the most awkward 4 minutes of our lives :haha:

Ours was amazing and like we were all on our own even though we were surrounded. After the ceremony and photos we hardly saw each other as there were so many guests to get around. It was lovely to get those few minutes together.

I don't even think we'll do one! We'll just be awkward and missing it won't bother me anyway.

Hahah sorry Donna. It was awkward, but still perfect. Like KrissyC says, you barely see each other for the rest of the evening so to have those few minutes 'alone' with no-one interrupting you is lovely. You kinda forget that everyone is watching you after the first 20seconds anyway and just treat the moment as your own :)

I honestly enjoyed our first dance mainly for the reason being we hadnt spent much time together all day, and it was so lovely x x

We just got married last Saturday and our first dance it was like we were the only ones there. I never took my eyes off his and he never took his off mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->