First day in fluff!!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
OK I'm starting today!!

I'm starting with the Tots Bots Bamboozles.....what way should I put the booster for a little boy? Up the front more or just flat?

:D

yay good luck ! :happydance:

i think it's folded at the front for boys (someone correct me if i'm wrong !)

Yay!! Hello honey and welcome over :)
I'd fold it at the front personally - although I'm havingmajor fitting issues as George is so diddy....!!xx

hullo :)
Id fold at the front too :)
Pictures are required, nothing cuter than a newborn in cloth!

I always folded at the front hun.Good Luck with 1st day!!!xx

Lisa we never stared using tots bots till Xmas as they where massive on Halen, we found terrys gave a better fit as their more adjustable

Hi I fold inserts now but on a newborn I didnt need to

Congrats

No idea I'm afraid as I didn't start in cloth til a few months ago but we definitely need a pic! :D

i'd say it wouldnt matter too much at the moment but yeh fold at the front for a lil man...deffo need piccies of little Sid in fluff :D

I haven't used them personally but yes if it's possible to fold anything over at the front then i'd do it.

Congrats again :hugs:

first change done :) no leaks and it's interesting to see how much they are weeing! I think it would help BFing mums to use cloth when they wondering if their LOs are getting enough milk - disposables really do zap the moisture away so it's difficult to tell....

Question: Do I put the waterproof wraps through the wash every time?

agree on the bfing and nappy thing!

The wraps, i resuse maybe once (so use with 2 nappies) if it didn't get dirty then wash :thumbup:

Well the wrap was fine and did a sterling job! I gave the underside a wipe over and thought I'd reuse as you said :)

just a mobile snap so not great but here he is in his chocolate itti :cloud9:
06042010180.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"