First day??

M

maggsy11

Hi ladies,

Following a mmc, what did you count as your first day of cycle??

Thanks

xmagsx :hugs:

Have you had AF yet? are you trying to calculate ovulation? I tried afer my MMC and D&C but i couldnt my body and hormones were all over the place, i have however started my first AF yesterday about a month after D&C and 18 days since bleeding stopped x

Hi, no I hav'nt had AF yet, mmc was removed with tabs starting 13th April, everything gone 15th April.

Still been testing + on hpt's, had bloods done and hcg is reducing, just wondered if first day of mmc counts as first day of cycle?

Not sure if I ov'd or if I will ov, due to hcg levels, theres so many different stories about this I just dont know where I stand!! dykwim??

xmagsx

I know exactly what you mean its so bloody confusing everyone tells you something differant lol :laugh2:, i tried working it out with the D&C day as cycle day 1 and it wasn't right so i gave up and just waited...which wasnt long thankfully. I'm sorry i can't give you more advice hun :hugs: hopefully it shouldnt be long till AF comes along and it'll make it a bit easier x

I know exactly what you mean its so bloody confusing everyone tells you something differant lol :laugh2:, i tried working it out with the D&C day as cycle day 1 and it wasn't right so i gave up and just waited...which wasnt long thankfully. I'm sorry i can't give you more advice hun :hugs: hopefully it shouldnt be long till AF comes along and it'll make it a bit easier x

Thanks, I guess I will just have to wait, yet another waiting game eh! lol

Take care x

The waiting is the worst hun :hugs: i was so stressed about not getting AF and i seemed to relax and not thinkin about it and then it happened. I hope you dont have to long a wait hun and we can both get our :bfp: soon :hugs: x

Hi Maggsy11. Sorry for you loss. As Mummy2Angel said, it very hard to figure things out directly after MC. To help figure out when I MIGHT expect my AF, I used the date my scan showed everything was gone and from there figured 4 weeks, which just happened to be correct.

I agree, lets hope we get our BFP's soon, fx'd for us all

:hugs:

Hi Maggsy11. Sorry for you loss. As Mummy2Angel said, it very hard to figure things out directly after MC. To help figure out when I MIGHT expect my AF, I used the date my scan showed everything was gone and from there figured 4 weeks, which just happened to be correct.

Hi Dazed, I didn't have a scan, mw told me it had all came away in one (they check it) sorry if tmi, so I'm going from that, but looks like I'll just have let my body do its thing and wait!! not fun! and not one of my strongest talents! :wacko: lol

Thankfor your reply, take care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"