First ever unprotected cycle, excited, any buddies?

calm

Reaction score
So as the title said, in a couple of weeks we will be going for it. So excited, I have been WTT for 10 years. Super broody, would love other broody buddies :flower:

My first attempt to get pregnant during ovulation will be in a few days, so I'm a little ahead of you but I'd love to be buddies anyway! Good luck making that baby :dust:

That would be great, I was actually ovulating yesterday, but I can't go for it til next cycle as I have an x-ray on Tuesday and don't want to risk harming a beanie! I have been WTT for over1 0 years due to anxiety problems. I am really going into baby mode now and can't wait to start, r you excited? XXX

That would be great, I was actually ovulating yesterday, but I can't go for it til next cycle as I have an x-ray on Tuesday and don't want to risk harming a beanie! I have been WTT for over1 0 years due to anxiety problems. I am really going into baby mode now and can't wait to start, r you excited? XXX

I don't think a simple xray would harm the baby?

I don't think a simple xray would harm the baby?

I am not sure to what extent they are protecting themselves or not. All I know is my doctor asked me not to get pregnant before, and all the papers they gave me said the same.

Also, outside x-ray rooms it says: "Do no enter if pregnant". To top if off, its not just 1 x-ray, they do several during a couple of hours, which makes it even worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->