first fertility appointment after 25+ months ttc

jenny25

Reaction score
hey i hope you don't mind me popping in here i need some advice my partner and i have been ttc our first together for over 25 months now and we have our first fertility appointment in jan what will happen at our first appointment?

my gp is doing my cd3 and 7dpo bloods ( they screwed up my first lot of cd3) so i will be getting them done before my appointment and i will take them with me too my appointment , i had testing done at the recurrent mc clinic in march 10 and found out i have pcos and antiphospholipid syndrome and my partners bloods came back fine i cant remember what they tested him for

i understand they will probably do SA on him but im not sure what they will do with me or what kind of treatment they will offer me

could any of you kind ladies help :flower:

Hi,

What happened at mine was that they did an internal examination as I think I was 12dpo at that point. We had to make an appt for my OH to do another sperm analysis, I had then to get an HSG and various blood tests. Once this was all done (about 4 months later) we saw the head FS and we got our results. We were then advised IVF would be best in our case and we're now privately funding this. It has taken a year to get to this point now :wacko: but every area/hospital is different. Anyway that's what happened at ours.

Good luck at yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->