First go - could someone have a look for me?

LilMissCheer

My gorgeous boy <3
Reaction score
Im on cd10 i think and I did this opk around 7 this morning. There is a defo faint line but it's difficult to see on the pic? What do I do? Test tomorrow morning, later today or what?? Thanks! :flower:

https://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/simmo1950/2011-04-06072313.jpg

thats an opk and its not positive
its best not to test in the morning as the lh hrones build during the day.
test again later

It is very faint so you might have a few days to go until you see a positive, although since you tested very early in the morning, it's likely that your LH has not had adequate time to metabolize in your urine so you still could see a darker line if you test later today :D

GL hun!

I just tested again and there was hardly a line. It was much stronger this morning. What does that mean? Im cd 10 of a 28 day cycle :shrug:

Lilmiss - keep at it!! You're still early for a +ve in your cycle

Lilmiss - keep at it!! You're still early for a +ve in your cycle

Ha ha ok ta :blush: I'm just so new to this i just feel like i don't know what i'm doing!! Thanks for all the advice :flower:

No probs - count yourself lucky that you have a 28 day cycle. When I first started OPk's I used them from CD10, got a positive on CD22!! :wacko:

What brand are you using? I used first response and (I don't know if this is just me but) when they're positive the test line comes up REALLY strong and almost before the control line shows.

Im using the Clearblue ones but bought a CBFM off ebay this morning so i'll be using that when it gets here. Ill keep testing daily but later in the day then. Thanks chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->