First Haircut

Cat

Reaction score
Just wondered when you got your childs hair cut for the first time, particularly little boys. Noahs hair is getting very long now, and I dont want him looking like a girl lol! Im contemplating giving him his first hair cut but I also have no idea how to go about it, as there is no way Ibcould get im to stay still at a hair dressers, plus I know he will keep trying to turn around to see whats happening! Am I best off trying to do this myself (I sense a yellow pages moment coming up) or shall Ijust leave it till he is a bit older?

i done Adeles myself but hers was easier cos shes a girl and it was just the ends i was taking off. Not sure what to suggest hun except take him to the hairdressers and just see how he goes if he sits brill if not im sure they will suggest something else
xxxxxx

Stu keeps threatening to cut Charlie's as it's very very soft, but also spikey. And it's growing really fast over his ears and down the back of his neck. I think he's too young, and I love his spikey fuzzy felt!!!:rofl:

But I think Noah may be old enough to go to a barbers/hairdressers... surely they should be used to doing youngsters and have some sort of distraction technique?

Personally I love long hair on boys :) Most barbers are able to cut toddlers hair or you could do it - but don't attempt a fringe (am thinking of that ad too)

Personally I love long hair on boys :) Most barbers are able to cut toddlers hair or you could do it - but don't attempt a fringe (am thinking of that ad too)

Yeah I love his long hair, its his funky little surfer blonde ringlets! Its just everyone seems to be commenting on how long its getting and should be getting it cut, thats its a mullet etc!

there is a little boy i see at nursery with his mum hes only just 16 months and has the most amazing lovely shoulder length blonde curly hair ive ever seen hes such a little cutie i wish my girls had long curly hair :cry:

xxxxx

If you like it hun then keep it. Perhaps just a trim to tidy it but all the photos I have seen of Noah, he looks gorgeous :)

Kacy has her hair every couple of weeks, Kacy goes to a hair dresses she does try and turn and look but they cut it really well

Will be gettin maddies trimmd in the next couple of months :)

xxx

i cut Ewans - he had a bit of a basin fringe but it looked ok!

Alfies hair seems to be going Ginger, especiallly the longer bits at the back.

I think we should Grade 1 him when his hair grows a bit more, less noticable Ginger that way!!!

lol

Ella's had her hair cut a couple of times to keep it neat and tidy, she needs it cutting now. If you like his hair longer then keep it that way, trim the ends if you want to ? give him something he likes playing with to distract him, I sit ella infront of the mirror and this seems to work whilst she plays with my make up lol. Iv not seen a pic of him with curls, can you post ? think last one I saw he had hat on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->