First high this month on CBFM

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
High All

I'm on cd10 and got my first high for this month this morning on CBFM. So appear to have hit the 'fertile period' to start trying again now! Anyone around the same time in their cycle?

Hey nat, I'm on CD9 so just 1 day behind you. Woop for your 1st high, get to it girl and good luck. :dust::dust::dust:

Afternoon ladies going to keep an eye on this thread because i want to try the CBFM next month when i buy one, good luck :happydance:

Hi again

Well I'm CD15 now and still showing as high, no peak as yet. But I've had a stinking cold all weekend so apart from one BD on the night of my original post on CD10 :winkwink: I haven't felt like ttc at all!

So glad I haven't hit peak yet, starting to feel a bit better now today so hoping I haven't completely missed the boat this month.

Nise, are you using CBFM too?

x

I'm using CBFM again this cycle. Gave up using it a while back as got a bit disillusioned about the whole ttc thing for a bit. Currenlty on CD9 and high on the monitor. Has been high since yesterday.
I've also cross-checked CBFM results with standard OPK sticks and have it say its completely accurate as far as that goes - both picked up LH surge on same days. So at least it looks like I'm ovulating!

Sounds promising Minno :dust::dust: to you sweetie x

Well at least ov seems to be happening. Went straight to peak today (CD10) after only 2 days on high. Coincides with lots of CM and feeling generally a bit congested, ahem, down below. Just hope I can catch that darned egg this month.
Good luck to all of us xxx

Good luck Minno, catch that egg!

Not sure what's happening with me this month, I'm CD17 now and CBFM been showing 'high' since CD10. I hit peak on CD18 last month but didn't show high until CD13, so not sure why more high days this month. Can being a bit ill delay O does anyone know? I've had a cold since weekend and been feeling bit off.

Good luck all x

Mmm - I know that sometimes the monitor doesn't reach peak if you have had an annovulatory cycle or if there's a problem with the sticks. 7 days is quite a long time on high - most I've had is 5 but maybe it will show in the next day or two. Be very interested to hear. Good luck xxx

Well ladies, I've finally hit peak today (CD20) :happydance: Not sure why I had 10 days of high first, only reason I can think of is that my body delayed O until my cold was getting better?!

My OH now has the cold so we hadn't DTD since CD10 but, right on perfect timing, he seemed to feel better last night and again this morning :winkwink: !

So hoping I may still be in with a chance as first peak today so hopefully Ov will be today or tomorrow,

How's everyone else doing? x

Oh goodluck sweetie :happydance: Im on CD 11 first month using Clearblue ov sticks, going to test at 2ish see if there's a smiley face :haha: x

Hi everyone,

am on first cycle using cbfm too, got my first high today on cd 12. I didn't need to use the cbfm before when i got preg but having recently had a mmc i thought it might help if my cycle got a bit mixed up! Seems to be on track so far tho :) ...

Lets hope there are lots of bfps in a couple of weeks!! good luck everyone

Hi everyone,

am on first cycle using cbfm too, got my first high today on cd 12. I didn't need to use the cbfm before when i got preg but having recently had a mmc i thought it might help if my cycle got a bit mixed up! Seems to be on track so far tho :) ...

Lets hope there are lots of bfps in a couple of weeks!! good luck everyone

Good luck flosseroo i got mine too today on CD11 :happydance: so fingers crossed for us all this month xx

Hi Nat

I'm CD19 today so at the same stage as you. Afraid I can't give any good answers regarding whether a cold may effect OV but I wish you every bit of luck :flower:

I use the CBOPK (digial sticks) and got my smiley face Thursday morning, CD16. Due to DH work commitments/stresses this week we only got to BD the night of CD15...keeping fingers crossed it may have been the lucky one off :thumbup:

It seems like forever to test day hey?
xxx

hi all, ive been using cbfm and on 4th cycle. still waiting for a peak, not had 1 at all since using. starting to worry now a bit as i bought this to use after my mmc on new years day, any ideas please? am starting to get down about it all am so desperate for a bfp, sorry to barge in to ur thread. i'm cuurently on cd13, have had 4 lows, 2 highs and also using opk's which has a faint pos today, so i'm keeping my fxd this cycle. btw i wish you all luck in getting your bfps. i'm so glad theres a forum for us older:winkwink: wannabe mums. any advice would be gr8 and good luk. hugs phoebe xx:flower: oh yes just out of interest how old are u lovely ladies? i am 38 and ttcalx1 hugs again xx

Welcome to the thread Phoebe :flower:. I'm 36 and trying to conceive our first. Got second peak on CBFM today (CD21) so reckon should go back to low tomorrow. So guess I'm in the 2ww now :shrug:

I'm not sure why you aren't getting peaks, maybe you have a quick LH surge that the CBFM is missing? x

Hi,
I'm 38 and trying for number two.
For a month before i got a cbfm i used their digi opk which didn;t show that i had an lh surge at all but i still got pregnant that month, i think it just missed the surge as it may have been short and happened during the afternoon or something, i guess the same could happen with the cbfm? x

thanks for ur replies nat and floss. was starting to really fret that my previous pregnancy was a one off wonder. so u have given me a bit of hope thanks. am seeing my dr next fri for the dreaded smear, so i will have a chat with her about things. its awful to think that i had probably left things too late in life to try and have a baby, but this site and espec this forum does give u a bit of hope. thanks again girls and fxd that we all get our bfp's soon. good luck nat in ur 2ww, do let me know how things work out. shall keep u posted on any news the dr can give but i think what u both have said has really helped. hugs xx

Hi ladies
Well last two days have given me peak readings on the cbfm, despite being mid week I managed to get my dh to 'get down to busisness' so to speak, so i guess i'm in the two week wait now ... just waiting ... and waiting ... and wondering and hoping. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->