First irregular cycle ?

Jenni8

Reaction score
Hello :)
I'm 34 and my husband and I are not "trying". I went through a year of fertility treatments with no success, it took a toll on me and I stopped. It's been a year since then and for the first time my cycle is 5 days early. I had light bleeding/brownish discharge the first day. Today is day two. I thought I had my cycle, used a tampon and there wasn't much there, enough to make me think I have my cycle but, it has not showed up the way it usually does. My boobs have hurt a lot since the last cycle and still do. I had painful cramps this afternoon and now faint but there. I'm exhausted, bloated, and very confused. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. Any advice? Anything to take my mind off the hope that it might be? :shrug:

Hey hun, i got my bfp after 3~4days of noticing blood(present only when i wiped and 2~3drops on my panty liner). So, my suggestion would be to wait for few more days and if af doesn't show up in full swing then test. Don't want to get your hopes up but all the best.

Agree. I tested the day I got spotting (about an hr before) and got a BFN. I knew that AF would either show up or I should test. I took a test a week later and got my BFP. As hard as it is to hear, you either will be pregnant or you won't. Waiting and holding off testing wont make you 'not pregnant', so give yourself a week if you can and test later. It's much less stressful if you know that it will take at least a few days to get a strong enough reading after the egg has snuggled in, so there's really no point testing until that time has passed. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->