First Jabs today

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Caitlyn has her first set of jabs today and i'm absolutely dreading it. I don't know what to expect... i'm going out of my mind with worry all ready!

Is it really that bad?

xx

It depends really, My two were great, didnt affect them to much but my brothers little one had a really bad time, fever, off her food, crying ect just the usually they tell you about.
Good luck and dont worry to much :hug:

I think it's worse for us than it is for them :rofl: Sam was sleeping when I took him in for his first ones. He cried as they did them, and was asleep again by the time we left the room!

Just have some calpol ready at home in case she gets a bit of a temperature. Sam didn't but was definitely more grumpy for the rest of the day. Hope it goes ok x

My LO had his a few days ago...when i got there he was asleep...he woke up and the doctor did the jabs...i couldnt get myself to stay in the room whilst it was done. My OH held him whilst it was done...i heard a huge cry...i went running in bless him...it bought tearss to my eyes. Straight after i went to the chemist to get some calpol...luckily he didnt need it...he was fne i just kept an eye on him...Your LO will be fine hunny xx

it was awful, broke my heart to hear her scream. Daddy had to hold her because i couldn't bear to do it, she was innocently asleep. She bled all down her leg and on her pretty dress. :cry:

Look at her now and you'd never guess though, she just woke up and is smiling away at daddy.

I think it was worse for me than it was for her

xx

I couldn't go but I hate needles - I went the third time & sat at the other end of the room like a baby whist they gave her them :lol:

I couldn't go but I hate needles - I went the third time & sat at the other end of the room like a baby whist they gave her them :lol:

Lol, i've signed the consent form so my mam can take her next time. I'm a wuss. I didn't realise how many jabs they get though, my mouth nearly hit the floor when she showed me the schedule. I read up on all sorts of pregnancy troubles but i'm not so clued up on the baby side of things :dohh:

Aww I hate jabs, Katie is due some in september:cry:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"