First Miscarriage

minnie1990

Reaction score
:sad1:

I just found out 2 weeks ago that i was pregnant... then a week ago i started to bleed. After being to see a doctor, I was told that i have had a miscarriage. I don't know how to cope with this.

So sorry, Take some time to feel sad. Dont bottle up your feelings. Try to talk with someone. Men dont tend to deal with things in the same way we do but it will do you good to talk out how you feel with OH. The ladies on here are great too because they really get what you are going through. Time is a great healer. The sadness never goes away totally but it will get bearable in time. Hugs

Hi Minnie. I found out 4 weeks ago I was pregnant and then 2 days ago I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. This is my first pregnancy/ miscarriage so I too don't know how to deal with all of this. But maybe we can be there for each other.

I had a missed miscarriage. I have had to learn to really lean on my husband, something I am not used to doing. I have felt weak, but with talking with him and my close friends, I am learning I am strong. I am here to talk if you need someone. I am realizing that helps me the most.

It's the hardest thing ever. I think it's important to remember that you are not alone in feeling like your world has ended. I sometimes feel like I literally can't go on and can't imagine a light at the end of the tunnel.

This forum is great because you can talk to people going through the same thing. We can empathise and support you xx

Thank you all for your kind messages. I'm truly sorry that you have all been through this before... At the moment, because I am still so very sore with it all, I think I am finding it harder because the pain is a reminder of what has just happened. My partner and I take precautions to prevent this but some how it did not work this time... But this has still been a major shock to my body and mind. I love babies so much, I can't wait to be a mum but now I'm scared that this might happen again, like it has done with my friend and her partner. I know everyone is different but it puts major doubts in your mind. I know in time we will be more prepared and start trying to convince.
These words have helped me a lot tonight, so thank you all so very much. Xx

Mine is still very new and it still hurts a lot. But my hubs is amazing and I think you should hear a couple things he said to me.

First,
"It's okay to be sad. You might be feel better after awhile but you'll still have sad days. And that's okay because that was our baby and they'll always be a part of our life"

Second,
"you need to know this might happen again. It may happen a lot more, but one day we'll have our little girl and all the hurt will be worth it. And then when we have a second it could have again, but knowing that and knowing what will come about if we keep trying will help. Once we have our family nothing will be able to trump your love for that little girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->