First Moby use - does this look right?

dom85

Mum of 2, 3rd on the way
Reaction score
Hiya, well, I thought I would try it out finally today and it was actually pretty comfortable.

I just wanted to ask anyone who uses a Moby if it looks like I wrapped it properly and Brady is in the right position? I went for the newborn hug hold, at first I felt like it was too loose and low so I tied it a bit higher up so he was on my chest properly. His legs were in the froggy position but does his head look in the right position?

He fell asleep pretty much straight away once I put him in it and I carried him around the house for an hour or so, just want to make sure that he's not going to suffocate of anything, I'm still a paranoid first time mummy!

Attachments

• 010 - Copy.jpg
    010 - Copy.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 013 - Copy (2).jpg
    013 - Copy (2).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 42
yeah looks good, is his head supported nicely against ur chest?

He definitely won't suffocate or anything! :) He wouldn't have fallen asleep if he wasn't comfy :)

He does look higher than I used to carry Niamh though, but whatever is comfortable :thumbup:

As long its comfortable :) It does look like the panels near his head could be a bit tighter x

Looks pretty much just right IMO :D but I would recommend having it a little tighter on the shoulders so the wrap supports LO's head a bit more when you're walking around.

Congrats on your LO btw! :thumbup:

Looks real good! Is his head comfy for you? It does look a tad higher than I normally do it, but if its comfy for you, then all is good :)

i used a moby with my lo and loved it to!

i found i wore her quite high due to my boobs! whatever is comfy.

the trick to getting it right is tie it tighter than you would think at first, like a really snug tshirt, then when you put the baby in, it will hold well:thumbup:

Thanks girls, I've only used it in the house so far and seems pretty comfortable in it although occaisionly he does moan and tries to kick his legs out, is he ready for the hug hold already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->