first month NTNP--light pink CM???

mah0113

Reaction score
so..I was TTC june and july, but due to educational issues, I have to take a break between August and December [to make sure baby isnt due during finals and bar exam]. My husband and I decided we would just NTNP, so as to "save time" on the whole "it takes one year to conceive" thing [silly, I know haha].

Anyway, so this past month, I really thought theres no way to get preg bc of timing and also we used regular lubricant which apparently kills sperm [verses conceive plus, which we used when TTC]--I was due on Sept 2 and around midnight [technically sept 3rd but really sept 2nd] I started seeing slightly colored CM. AF usually starts this way for me...colored CM and then heavy flow within 12-24 hours. Yesterday, I saw more pink and thought for sure AF was here, however I am still not bleeding.

My boobs have also been unbelievably sore for the past week. I took a hpt on Sept 1 [day before I was due] and it was bfn.

has this happened to anyone and resulted in a bfp later on? when should i test again?? this would be baby #1 for me

I would wait a few more days and then test again, it could just be that your period is slight delayed.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"