First Month of OPKs

Ah I see hon. I used the pink ones years ago with my now along 10 year old son.
I expect I will be in the January testing thread hon so will see u there even if I am pregnant I’m still gonna stay in the testing threads to root everyone on. I’ve been there since feb and made so many friends,
I hate this waiting to test bit, mind u the while TTC thing sucks. Really hope we all get our BFPs soon.

CD 19

5CBC1AAA-52D4-418B-8321-87C6D41D8BDB.jpeg

Finally getting darker again! I’ve also gotten a bit of a hormonal breakout which I tend to get before o so I’m hoping for a peak tomorrow [-o<

1898D9C2-E57A-4BFC-A9B5-C7ACAED5BB48.jpeg

Last edited:
CD 20

7.00 still darker line but no peak yet. Would this count as high fertility, just not peak fertility?

D7B831C5-165D-448B-8EB0-45C36A7BD783.jpeg

This isn’t the time I would normally test but I just had a feeling it might be positive, plus I realised I hadn’t peed in a couple of hours. And I finally got my smiley!! I’m curious to see when I get my o cramping now compared to the LH surge. We actually baby danced last night around midnight, so I’ll see if we get another one in today or if we’ll wait until tomorrow. 5BA1DF5F-F024-4F3B-B80D-B9A7CD93F123.jpeg

So last month I took an opk on the day I had ovulation pain and it was negative. Now that I’m having obvious ovulation pain I decided to take another to see if it’s still positive and it is. I’m confused why the previous month I had a negative opk on the day I had o pain whereas this month I’m having a positive. Either way I’m excited to have a positive anything. I’ve never had a positive pregnancy test and today was my first positive opk :) DB2A3FA3-DF29-4AC9-BBD3-BABA730D092C.jpeg

Last edited:
So about 15 minutes after having my positive opk I walked to the market and noticed I have some o pain on my right side, so I guess that means the pain coincides with my LH surge and not my actual ovulation?

CD 21

10.45 Still have a positive opk and still having o pain.

C119F3A7-1292-4457-8E1F-24F54C4BF3EE.jpeg

CD 22

11.00 LH surge is over and I’m not feeling any o pain anymore. We dtd around midnight on CD 19 and I got my first positive opk around 14.00 on CD 20. We also dtd on CD 21 around 19.00. I hope that we got it!

3E5ED889-15F0-439D-95D5-82C6D80FD20E.jpeg

@erher Here are tons of pictures of my opks!
Thank you for tagging me! This was really helpful. Do you think they’re trustworthy? Did you ever experience false positives? Your test stick looked really positive! I’ve noticed that if the system doesn’t have enough light, it will generate incorrect results. I’m going to assume the first test I posted is correct. Again, thank you for sharing❤️

Thank you for tagging me! This was really helpful. Do you think they’re trustworthy? Did you ever experience false positives? Your test stick looked really positive! I’ve noticed that if the system doesn’t have enough light, it will generate incorrect results. I’m going to assume the first test I posted is correct. Again, thank you for sharing❤️
I think the tests are good because this month that is posted here I also got pregnant and had a chemical. The second month I used them I had a positive test like the one you posted. I thought it looked light compared to my positives in this thread, but I also had ovulation pains when it was positive. I got pregnant that month as well and had my second chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->