First month off pill

Lin2013

Reaction score
Im feeling worried at the min as its my first month off the pill, i had my withdrawl bleed as normal that was on 15th August but nothing since so was thinking my period would be due tomorrow but not even a sign as yet, i had tummy cramps for about a 10 days but none yesterday or today, so fed up waiting now and worried incase period doesnt even come this month

you might already be pregnant have you tested?

I just went off the pill in July. I had the normal bleeding but then didn't start my period til CD 32. I've heard it's normal for it to be longer, especially the first cycle. I've read that some docs would say it's normal to not have AF come for 6 weeks the first time. But after the first cycle it should start to regulate itself. I'm waiting to see when she comes this time. I'm on cd 25.
Hope this helped! Good luck and baby dust! :flower:

When I came off the pill last time I got pregnant the first month!
I've just come off again on 16th August so due on on Friday and feel really 'wet' down there like I'm bleeding but no usual cramps or PMS.
Don't forget, the pill creates an unnatural 28 day cycle, whereas naturally your cycle could be 34 days?! Or you could be as lucky as I was last time :)

Yeah i have been the same keep thinking period has started but nothing.

How many dpo are you?
I'm only 8dpo, tested this morning and got a BFN but not counting myself out yet as 8dpo is quite early to test! You might be like me and have a short LP ( check me out sounding like I know what I'm talking about, I only found all this out this morning lol)
When I got BFP with DD I was 3-4 days late for AF so about 13dpo but had had negatives when I tested few days before AF was due

It's normal to take up to 3 months for 1st period after stopping the pill.

I wish it was the same as ur first littlemum, but it would have showed up bpf by now? Came off the pill on 9th august?

Depends on when you ovulated? I came off the pill on the 16th this time round, started AF same day so technically haven't had a 'withdrawal bleed' but this is how I did it last time?!

Im not sure as only started testing late in cycle for ovulation and with stopping the pill this could have happened earlier than i thought

Just done another test, bfn just hope period comes soon.

My period has came tonight :) so just to make sure im right i count today as first day even tho it was this evening? Sorry its been 9 years since ive had a real period with being on the pill so confused about it all now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->