First month using opk's - can you take a look at these :) Thank you!!

Liz5178

Reaction score
okay, there are four here...
From the top:
1st one taken late friday night
2nd one taken about 10 AM Saturday morning
3rd one taken at 3:00 PM on Saturday
4th one taken at 10 PM on Saturday

To me, it's looks like the 3rd one may be the positive one but I'm not sure....also, we dtd on thursday night and then again on saturday evening, we were going to wait until tomorrow evening to do it again but do you think I should bd tonight as well or will saturday and Monday be enough?

Attachments

• ovtest.jpg
    ovtest.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 30
3rd one defo looks pos to me.
I'd bd tonight just incase :D xx

thanks....i will try for sure....my poor husband, I think I'm driving him crazy with all the "I'm ovulating - let's go!!!" haha :)

Definitely + on the 3rd one but you're always better off testing at the same time every day, usually very late pm/early evening. Should give you more consistent results O:)

x

Okay so I tested again on Sunday afternoon (same time as the positive on Saturday) and that one was definately negative, which I would guess means I definately had my surge on Saturday...so my husband and i dtd on Thursday Night/Saturday late afternoon/Sunday Night....do you think we are covered?

That sounds promising and the 3rd one looks positive to me hun. Id dtd tonight as well just to be on the safe side.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->