First night in her own room ...

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Well tonights the night... I have been syking myself up for days that Today would be the day that my likle princess goes into her own room and in her big cotbed...... so 20 mins ago I put her down semi awake so she knows where she is (?!) and away she goes......

Laid awake gurgling for 5 mins then off to sleep..... bless her. She looks lost in her cot.

I'm the one thats going to suffer tonight.... going to be strange... not sure I will sleep!!! argh

Her nursery is on another floor to my room so it feels like she is so far away from me lol.... stupid aren't I?!?

Bless her xxx

Ahhh, she'll be fine hun :D

It's such a milestone moving them :D We moved Jay a week and a half ago and I was so nervous about doing it, but I'm so glad he's in there now and we all sleep better aswell :happydance:

xx

no your not stupid! me and james both cried and have been quite upset about maddi going in her own cot in her own room, and we put in off and off, and she hasn't been in there a week yet :blush: and its only next door to our room :blush:

:hugs: for you sweetie x

Aww. My turn is coming soon as Chase is almost outgrown his bassinet. :(

Bless her, so proud of her... Rihanna slept rights through as she normally does till 8am this morning and now had milk n is back down for her usual nap til 10 after playing with her new mobile.

Think I woke about 4 times through the night and checked on her twice! lol... couldn't even see her cos it was so dark... Silly Mummy!

xx

Awww sweet and lovely she slept ok even if Mummy didn't lol

x

glad she slept well honey, hopefully you will sleep better tonight! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024