First O after ERPC?

Reb S

Moving on...
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been off-line for a couple of weeks, partly cos I was away and secondly I needed a break from everything. It's almost 2 months since we found out about MC so I'm beginning to feel better. I'm also excited as I think I'm ovulating for 1st time since ERPC!!! Just bought some pee sticks...
Anyone out there in the same boat? It's so weird, I haven't had AF since July as I was IVF and now have no idea what my cycle's up to...Anyone else at that point in their cycle and want to buddy up?
Reb x

Hi Reb S - Glad you are starting to feel better after a bit of time...I already ovulated (DPO 10 now although FF refuses to agree with me! and says I'm only 9). There are tons of ladies on here at all different parts of their cycle...I have a thread December TWW after a loss but any one of the longer threads has people at all different stages. GOOD LUCK - are you actively trying to catch that egg this cycle...???

Hi Reb,

I'm about to OV this week too. This is my first cycle since my D&C on Nov 2. I've had two D&C's and an early loss this year....so it's been a rough go for us!! I'm currently seeing a FS and I have an u/s booked this afternoon, I'm hoping the doc will take a quick look at my ovaries and confirm that I'm about to OV.

I'm excited to OV - but a little less excited to start trying again. I hate this process so much and I'm finding it depressing to be back to scheduled BD sessions. My DH is great about it, but I just can't believe we're back to the start again.

Here's hoping this is our month and that Santa brings us some lovely x-mas presents. If I do get a BFP this month, I should know before x-mas. How about you?

Good luck to both of you girls - we all deserve a HAPPY holiday season and what could be better than BFPs :bfp: all around! :)

Hi girls!
Thanks for your replies. Hi GrandBleu, nice to chat again - sorry you haven't had luck yet, but here's hoping for an extra special Christmas stocking for us all!
Hi Round2, what an awful time you've had. I hope your u/s goes well and confirms you're about to O. I had a positive on my ovulation stick, so my good old body has got back into it after ERPC on 9th Nov. Always a perfect cycle, but never a BFP until last time (I was IVF) Not sure what my cycle's going to be like. I know what you mean about scheduled BD - I REALLY wasn't in the mood last night! Here's to feeling very sexy at all important times!

Congrats on the positive OPK. A perfect cycle is a good start...at least you know when to BD. Are you trying IVF again?

My u/s went welll - the doc confirmed that I have a muture follicle (15mm). He just said that I should OV in the next week. My OPK strips are getting darker, but no positive yet. I guess we should start the forced BD tonight.

Hopefully that 'more fertile after a miscarriage' crap applies to us. Personally, I think it's just something made up to make us feel better after a loss!

Hurrah for your folli!

Forced BD sounds awful! I'm sure you'll get back into the fun of it - I tried new lingerie yesterday - but it's so blooming cold in our bedroom we're duvet-bound! Good for cuddling...

As to the more fertile after a miscarriage, a friend of mine got her baby with no AF after miscarriage. My temps are up by about 0.2 at all stages of my cycle since my MC - not sure if it's Chinese herbs I'm taking, or post-pregnancy verve...

I don't think we're IVF-ing again - I'm on the edge of too old and we did it as a last attempt (although since MC we're carrying on trying naturally) I had a really rough ride with it and DP doesn't want us to go through it all again. Time will tell.

Enjoy this evening :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->