First OB appt today!!

Flannz94

Reaction score
I have my first OB appt today!! An I'm so excited! :) :)

With DS I done the shared care with the midwives and it was awful, every time I saw a dr (about 3 times total!) it was a different one and to top it off none of them or my midwife were there for the labour or delivery.
So, a few girls I know told me about this private OB so I've decided to see him instead. An he'll deliver too!
AND He does an ultrasound at every appt so I get to see bub too!

Yay!

Yay! Congrats! How did it go? I don't have mine for a couple weeks since I just found out yesterday!!

It went really well, everything is measuring perfectly :)

Won't be long and it'll be your turn!

Good for you!! I love my OB and wouldn't have it any other way :)

It's so good when you find one that love isn't it!

Ya I can't wait! Mine will be in my 7th week. So three more to go... I can't hardly stand it. Lol we were going to wait until after that to tell our moms but idk if we can!

Ya I can't wait! Mine will be in my 7th week. So three more to go... I can't hardly stand it. Lol we were going to wait until after that to tell our moms but idk if we can!

Absolutely!! I had a terrible experience with my first and switched over with my second. Love this man! He will be delivering our third now. I especially love that he has 5 high tech 4d ultrasound machines in his office!

Sorry I meant to quote flannz94

That's so good! It's such a precious time it's nice to have just one OB to share it with :) plus, if you've been with them all these years it really makes it so much easier!

Sorry I meant to quote flannz94

That's so good! It's such a precious time it's nice to have just one OB to share it with :) plus, if you've been with them all these years it really makes it so much easier!

For sure! It's sooooo important to be with someone you trust. My first OB was a disaster... I also love the fact that they are specialized in their field and skilled to handle any situation. Enjoy your Dr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->