First ovulation post mc...do you think this is positive?

chistiana

Nik,Nat,Maya & 3 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies. So on the 28th of march I had my third missed miscarriage at 7 weeks. It always takes me a good 6-8 weeks before my first post mc af to arrive and I m really anxious for it to come this time round because then I can have all the tests n u/s done to look for the causes of my reccurent miscarriages. So I was having some ewcm lately n I started using opks about 4 days ago. These two are from this morning and then around 3pm. Would you call them positive or not quite there yet?
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
Sorry couldn't get both on one message!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
Look just about +! Have you tested bfn since your loss? Just checking as that can throw your opks off a bit x

Dan-o thanks hun! Yes i tested negative about a week ago. The opks are definitely a little lighter today and the ewcm is gone so i m assuming that noon opk was my positive unless i m gearing to ov but dont which wont be the first time for me... Btw i see you ve had many mcs...did you ever find their cause? I m testing frantically!

I'd say probably ov then! Good luck!! I got random af 4 weeks after the 10 week one this year, I was just about bfn, then had normal ovulatory cycle. Earlier ones I've just ovulated just a little later than a normal cycle, once bfn.

No cause known for mine, probably my age? My mum had same history tho. I've lost 7 but had 2 successful pregnancies, refuse to give up as I would like more if possible! If this one doesn't stick I'm going for the general RMC testing x

I doubt 37 would explain 7 mcs but i love your positive attitude! We re hoping for #3 too but wont ttc until july the earliest as i want the summer holidays stress free. Rolling around in the sand cant be very mc proactive! I trully wish you this is your sticky one! Good luck! And hopefully this was ov for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->